Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Astronaut Teemo, best gift Riot has ever given us =D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adwark

10-27-2010

Quote:
Artelmis:
a gift we have to buy...

I have some gifts for Riot as well at reasonable price...Gift you have to pay for - they are full of bull****.Typical Riot though wouldn't expect anything less.

idyemyhairbrown

Recruiter

10-27-2010

its pretty awesome, but the 'satellites' he throws down don't really make sense...not a fan of his shrooms

Whyumai

10-27-2010

Quote:
Hak3n:
I dont see how is it a gift

yeah. it's not a gift ... for us.

possibly a gift for them if they make enough money on it, I guess.

PROTECT MY BALLS

10-27-2010

Quote:
Pandepic:
Well not all gifts come for free =P

The definition of a gift is something given for free.

gift
1. something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gift

Churchy

Friend of Urf

10-27-2010

By implementing teemo into the game, Riot is gifting all the players who don't buy the skin a free chance to enjoy their work anyway.

Zerg Overmind

10-27-2010

I really wanted something cool and teemo is my main but the 20 dollars spent is way to much at least have sale then its worth it