Would it be out of line to ask for Rammus buffs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ohnasis

02-16-2013

I do not even know what I want buffed, I just feel like he is right under the cusp of solid. Maybe cause his W to do more damage to creeps, or something. Just something.

OK

Xela Syab

02-16-2013

Base damage to defensive ball curl to help him jungle and farm, that was the answer you were looking for.

hes op

02-16-2013

you dont want rammus buffs, he instantly becomes permaban status

YDemon

02-16-2013

no, but you wont get is since his nerf wasnt that long ago, and riot never likes to admit to any wrong doing unless its obivous enough for a blind man to see it.

Gerrikk

02-16-2013

They should buff his W in the 3-5 range area for resistance. Pen has scaled up a huge amount while Rammus is still in a range of being nerfed in a game with very little pen to worry about. So his lower arm/mr againt the increase pen just doesn't work. He is a pretty good early ganker but if he doesn't get those early he is pretty much ruined for the rest of the game since his role is tank and he needs farm to fill that role.

HappyCrack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

rammus needs a total remake

CubeSalt

02-18-2013

I bought rammus a few days ago, and he seems a little underwhelming. It seems to me that he is most useful during early game when your team is pushed on your own tower. If creeps are frozen in mid lane or near opponent's tower, there will always be creeps in the way for a low probable gank. Even if you are pushed at own tower, you usually cant gank because your team are too low on health. Rammus does have good speed, but his skills are hard to be used efficiently besides rescuing (unless your team is already winning). Rammus CAN win games but its easier if you play someone else, like jarven. Then again, I havn't tried AD rammus yet, so I could just be playing him wrong.