Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do the LoL gods hate me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-16-2013

I just had something i consider to be a protatoemonster top 5 play, but im not on my coomp and i don't have LoL recorder installed -_- qq.

I went sooo hard when i was overextended and dodged like 6 skill shots, had pro kiting and got 3 kills as MF when i was in thier base with under half health. It was rediculous, and noone will ever see it

Ice Battle Mage

02-16-2013

You have a decent chance that one of the other 9 players in the game have LoL recorder installed, why not send them a friend request and ask them if they do

Skilltestingman

02-16-2013

just so you know i usually forget about those plays, they are not so rare now a days.

Don't stress out for this meaningless thing.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-16-2013

Idk dude i have been playing for a year and a few months, and i have never done anything so hardcore in my LoL life. I was sweating i was concentrating so hard,and chat blew up when i got the third kill. It was more nuts then i can put in words on here. i couldn't do it justice with this post.