Team recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saruman0426

02-16-2013

Hello guys,
We are The Heroes of Middle Earth and we are currently ranked Silver 5. Our mid laner and our jungler both left the team today and unfriended teammates without informing the rest of the team as to why. These spots are currently open on this team. Practices are typically MWF at 9. These times are subject to change as some of the team members are college students. Let me make one point clear. If you make a commitment to this team, I expect you to be there for the practice times, I expect you to put forth full effort, and I expect you to communicate any wishes and complaints instead of up and leaving. If there is anyone out there that thinks this sounds good, please feel free to contact me ingame (saruman0426) or reply to this post. We need a mid laner and a jungler and would prefer that those who respond main these roles.

BKS Cupcake

TheMushroomGod

02-16-2013

IGN: Gstarkuzz

Age/Location: 16, Australia

Availability: 6-10pm AEST ( GMT+10 i think it was)

S2 elo: 1427

S3 elo: According to LoLKing my elo is around 1320

Role: Flexible Top lane/Adc

Some of my best Champs for role: Riven, Nasus, irelia, Darius, Rumble

Working mic? Yes, Headset

Skype, Vent, Teamspeak 3, Mumble, C3? yes Skype and can download others

Goal for a week to week basis: I like to remember that i am playing a game, however, i strive to learn new things about my teammates every week through scrims. Their playstyle, champion pool is very important to how i preform in a team fight. I try to improve my skills on trading, which in my opinion are already very good.

Why do I play LoL? I take LoL as a game of chess. I enjoy chess and it constantly refreshes my brain so that it doesn't die of boredom :P

What drives me to be better? When I lose my lane, I constantly evaluate where i did wrong, i listen to others and use that knowledge that they give to me to further increase my skills on the game. Challenge also gives me a reason to play more seriously.

Am I a leader, or do I prefer to listen to others? I prefer to listen to others, i rarely make the big calls. I can play whatever is suitable to the team but keep in mind that some top laners/adc are not as good as my main ones which i play all the time.

Why should you pick me over someone else?I have a decent amount of experience. I have participated in GO4LOL competitions and I ranked 5's normally 4 times a week. I know my lane very well, i know my counters and which playstyle i should adapt when i am playing against some champion. I listen to the team, i heed their advice. I bring to the team a valuable and strong champion pool.

Sorry Raven for using your form, i found your answers intriguing and decided to use your form. Hopefully we can be teammates XD.

I don't think that I am what my elo shows me to be. I believe that i am better, however that still remains to be proven by me.

Would be very glad if you could give me this opportunity to become one of your team members.

TheMushroomGod

02-16-2013

Btw my ranked is silver III

LoLn00b L33T

02-16-2013

IGN: LoLn00b L33T

Role: Mid (Can play any lane but mid is my best)

Tomezone: EST, Canada

Availability: After 5 - 6 pm EST until 12 - 1 (weekdays)

Ranking: Silver 5

Favourite champions: fizz, heimer, syndra, annie, akali, malzahar

Use ventrilo, or teamspeak

Sennius

02-17-2013

Name/IGN: Sennius
Role: Top/mid/jungle
Highest elo achieved/current division: 1500/ Silver1
Favorite champs: Lee sin Kayle Shen Elise
Skype/MIC: Yes and yes
Where are u located: EST
Availability: Every day after 7:00 PM EST, stay up late.
I am a solid gamer, I have multiple 2500+ toons in WoW, if that means anything to you. I strive to always be better, often watching my lolreplay in order to see what mistakes i might have made. I have been playing this game for over a year now, I know what I'm doing. I have like 1500 wins. I like to watch a lot of streams and tournaments online, as it helps me improve and learn some extremely strange strats/builds sometimes. Here's a link to my post on the forums as an attempt to find a team, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=sennius

Saruman0426

02-17-2013

This is a bump on this thread. We still need a dedicated jungler and some people to fill roles as alternates. Please reply to this post or message me ingame if you are interested.

Omniclad

02-17-2013

IGN: Omniclad
Role: Jungle
Champs Owned: All
Best Champs: Xin, Jarvan, Amumu, Nocturne, Vi
Can make every practice: Without a doubt
Experience: Alienware Arena, nearly 3 years of League time put in

Kitty Pleaser

02-17-2013

We at Deus Gaming are looking to help interested league of legends teams grow by giving them a structured and fun environment. Without imposing of what teams are doing meaning we will not tell you how to run your team or tell you who should be on your team.

What we are willing to provide.
-Means of communication (Teamspeak and Website)
-Recruitment Aid (Helping in find members for team for whatever position required)
-And so on and so fort.

Deus Gaming

Deus Gaming is a gaming community looking for members who want to join a fun/friendly atmosphere of people to game with. I'm currently seeking people who want to join the League of Legends section, either competitively or casually. Our goal is to have at multiple teams competeting competitively by the end of season 3, in preparation for season 4 qualifiers. So if you're interested in joining in the hopes of being a part of a motivated, dedicated Gaming Community, apply at: http://deusgaming.com/ and contact me on LoL.

What we are looking for:
-Dedicated individuals, people who will put the time and effort into playing and practicing with the team.
-Maturity, People who are going to bring a positive attitude and mindset to the community.
-Motivation, People who are going to strive to succeed and better themselves and the team.

Requirements:
-Teamspeak with working mic
-Respectful, in and out of game.
(If you're interested in competitive play, the following is also required):
-The ability to travel and participate in LAN events with enough notice.
-The availability to practice and maintain a set practice schedule (barring any serious real life events)
-Interpersonal Skills (The ability to communicate and work with other people).
-At least 17 years old.
Once again if you're interested, please go to http://deusgaming.com/ and apply, also contact me in LoL @ Kitty Pleaser. Feel free to PM me in game as well with any questions or concerns.