So 100% cooldowns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePonyPunisher

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Amumu's ult doesn't disable everything.

Ashe and Karthus are definitely the strongest for this. Both basically remove the entire enemy team from the equation. If they don't stay in base, they die. (Slowly, in Ashe's case, but they still die to the hail of ECAs) Ashe wins out because she can shut down an enemy Karthus by raining ECAs down mid. (Both have to be in pool to do this, after all. Once Karth is caught, he never moves again)
lol tryn is def best for this... i mean.. he wont die.. ever.. period. lol

ACTUALLYY i take that back.. garen (sadly) or anyone with silence could beat tryn

Shashakiro

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky2000 View Post
Derp, hello, Tryndamere or Kayle would be best obviously, they would never die.
Trynd can still be stunlocked from fountain by Ashe. Kayle doesn't have infinite mana to spam her ult with.

That's why you also need Morgana and Soraka to deal with these issues; as soon as you have Kayle, though, Trynd becomes the same as anyone else. So the ultimate team is definitely Morg/Kayle/Soraka/x/x.

Hydrallics

10-27-2010

...made me lolz!! >..<

Marius Caesar

10-27-2010

Undying rage can work through stuns and silences cant it?

Bianary

10-27-2010

Quote:
Karthus is obviously in the fountain, because he needs mana. ECA doesn't channel, so with zero cooldown it becomes nuts. You stunlock Karthus in the fountain (He probably isn't going to die because of the healing), and send your other arrows to stunlock the rest of their team at the same time. Or just make lanes un-pushable, which is probably easier to aim for.
He'd die, the fountain is fast but not *that* fast.

Shashakiro

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius Caesar View Post
Undying rage can work through stuns and silences cant it?
Yes. So Trynd would never die.

He would also never move or attack.

Oops.

Rogmarz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-27-2010

Quote:
Amumu's ult doesn't disable everything.

Ashe and Karthus are definitely the strongest for this. Both basically remove the entire enemy team from the equation. If they don't stay in base, they die. (Slowly, in Ashe's case, but they still die to the hail of ECAs) Ashe wins out because she can shut down an enemy Karthus by raining ECAs down mid. (Both have to be in pool to do this, after all. Once Karth is caught, he never moves again)
Gangplank IMO. If you get hit with ECA you just Remove Scurvy, you can dodge them normally since your Ult is instant cast and reveals the area. Not to mention the Slow. The damage would be insane if you just stacked them on top of each other, basically removing any negative side due to its nature of relying on chance.

Also it damages minions, so you could effectively farm both jungles, Dragon, Baron, and push all 3 lanes, all from the safety of your fountain.

Doublelift

10-27-2010

So, anyone else the least bit curious on HOW they did that? I'd like to try stuff out just for fun.

Ñobody

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelift View Post
So, anyone else the least bit curious on HOW they did that? I'd like to try stuff out just for fun.
Magic of video editing probably

Tieryal

10-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublelift View Post

Watch tryns CD timer from 33 - 37 seconds. It jumps and the cooldown starts almost 50% over.

Also, during the clip watch the minions on the minimap. They jump backwards.

If you look on the minimap in the Ashe clip, gangplank shows up on the minimap as normal, aka, as soon as he walks out of FOW he is on it. However, Sivir doesn't show up on the minimap until the arrow is shot/in her face. The minions on the map also jump in that clip.

Although they are really clever video edits. They are unfortunately just that.