How do you actually win a 4v5?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mikard

02-16-2013

No matter what happens, if the enemy has any idea on how to stall; they will eventually win.

Is there any secret to actually winning a 4v5? Never won one in my life and would really like to know what other people think of this.

Swooped

02-16-2013

It depends on you team comp and who it missing from your team.

Ghatia Poisson

02-16-2013

all lanes have to win decently, push objectives while they are trying to pick up the pieces. Never let them sit and farm, always pressure them, you have to end it as early as possible.

Fate000

02-16-2013

If it's a 4 v. 5 from the beginning, the best thing to do is end laning phase, ASAP, then force a win very quickly. It's gonna be impossible to win good teamfights, so what I do is passively lane for only 3 levels, then group up mid (or somewhere) and get a turret or two down. If you can group up a lot and get early kills, it's possible to force a win before they can go very far.

If they are super good at stalling - not that many people are - it's pretty much lost though...

notSoinan

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghatia Poisson View Post
all lanes have to win decently, push objectives while they are trying to pick up the pieces. Never sit and farm, always pressure them, you have to end it as early as possible.
This, I have won two in my time, one time as Vayne where we had no jungler and another as Akali where we had no ADC. Both of them we never teamfighted them directly or we would have lost. We just waited to catch one out of position and then either fought them 4v4 or splitpushed and always kept up the pressure. If anyone loses their lanes its over but.

Aran888888

02-16-2013

I once won a 1v3 on the old tt with jax.. Idk. Pretty darn hard for me.

Kai The Exile

02-16-2013

You have to capitalize on your opponents mistakes. You have to not make mistakes. You have to recognize you have a small window where your team will out level your opponent. You have to push during that window and win.

Recognize if your opponent is not making mistakes, you will not win.

The most important factor, don't give up! Don't think how you will lose, think how you will win.

G3TxXxCRAZY

02-16-2013

learn and play draven like me you can learn here : http://www.twitch.tv/barklol

HidingOverHere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

if both teams are good then its pretty much impossible. the only way is really to use level advantage or hope the enemy is kinda bad

SeCKS Egai

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swooped 117 View Post
It depends on you team comp and who it missing from your team.
4 can beat 5 if they're better coordinated than the 5, or one player is so far ahead he/she is effectively functioning as two players.