Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I have a plan for gaining LP, can GD find any loopholes for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Groupon

02-16-2013

So basically I came up with this plan a few days ago:

Right now my friend has a Bronze V smurf that he plays on to lose for fun, but his main is actually platinum so he's a very good player.
My account is at gold right now but I want to get plat/diamond quickly.
So in the past few days we've been duo'ing on his bronze V smurf and my gold account to practically get ff20 wins every game, which nets me about 20 LP every 30 minutes including loading/queue. So far I've always past 2 divisions in 2 days and it seems that this is a really cheap way to get LP. So basically does it get harder eventually or will I always get these cheap LP?
Are there any consequences for doing this because I don't want to get permabanned over some pixel points?

Skilliard

02-16-2013

Nope, it isn't against the rules and it works great, in fact it's always worked even before the new system.

it's a stupid think to do though, if you wanna go up in rank actually earn it -_-

YDemon

02-16-2013

how about actually imporving your skill and champion pool so you can reach there?

ItsBeanzy

02-16-2013

Its gona suck when you queue by youself thats all i can say