Kha' Zix - Here are reasons why it should be REALLY nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kaibakiller

02-16-2013

So we've seen a lot of armless noobs playing this directioned-to-armless-players-champion
It shall be nerfed. For real.
Why? Oh yes, besides flying(yes, indeed, I said flying, not walking), getting stealth without even casting it, its damage is absurd.
The champion is a top pick in three different lanes: Top, Mid and Jungle. One champion. Three lanes where he is the best at.

Let's take a review on its skills:

Passive: Highly increases damage with a simple vampiric scepter and slows the enemy. Do you know what is to have a slow on the passive, meaning no cost at all?

Q: We all know we get strong in lane. And in lane we are lone, so his Q gets a horrendous damage at you, single target.

W: Farms over 10 minions, gives a slow as powerful as Nunu's, heals him, and, if it was not enoguh, can be casted in three different enemies.(If you haven't agreed with me so far he is an overpowered champion, either you main him[noob] or you come from elo hell[double noob]

E: Let's read the description: "Kha' Zix leaps to an area, dealing phyisical damage upon landing. If he chooses to Evolve Wings, Leap's range increases dramatically"
So, the game itself says its range is increased dramatically. A second flash is on his basic skills. Not overpowered? Oh look. Its cooldown is reseted in case he kills someone or assists! Great isn't it? We found someone worse than Darius.

R: Boosts his movement speed, can be casted three times, gives him resistance to damage while stealth and reactivates his passive of slow.

Well, gentlemen, the decision is up to you. I won't judge you for the fact of disagreeing he is overpowered, excpet for the fact of stupidity covering your brain.
Thank you for your time my good fellows and have a good night.

Fubby2

02-16-2013

GD will deny anything but perfect balance of the game. Good luck getting any support.

Lion Heart NA

02-16-2013

Let's all nerf a fun and somewhat "OP" champ and make him boring! Great idea!

Redeemed RivĂȘn

02-16-2013

Man let's look at gp

Passive: Does DoT and slows the enemy. Do you know what is to have a slow on the passive, meaning no cost at all? OP

Q: We all know his q can crit. And in lane we are lone, so his Q gets a horrendous damage at you, single target. OP

W: Removes crowd control, heals him, and he removes scurvy.(If you haven't agreed with me so far he is an overpowered champion, either you main him[noob] or you come from elo hell[double noob]

E: Let's read the description: "Gangplank's attack damage and movement speed are increased permanently.
ACTIVE: Gangplank fires into the air, disabling his passive boost but inspiring himself to gain additional attack damage and movement speed, with nearby allied champions receiving half that amount, for 7 seconds."
So, the game itself says it's passive ad from the skill is doubled. Another way for him to catch up to the enemy. Not overpowered? Oh look. Its Applied to allies too! Great isn't it? We found someone worse than Darius.

R: Long range money maker, need I say more?

Well, gentlemen, the decision is up to you. I won't judge you for the fact of disagreeing he is overpowered, excpet for the fact of stupidity covering your brain.
Thank you for your time my good fellows and have a good night.

TsKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I thought they nerfed him alrdy

AHeroNamedHawke1

02-16-2013

I remember being level 23

Wrekt

02-16-2013

Stand near minions
???
Profit!

IS1084a7f8a9ded5776396e

02-16-2013

Wow.. Just wow. OP obviously got outplayed by a kha'zix. He's not op your just bad.