4 man troll premade. What to do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alonnus

02-16-2013

As expected by the title, I played a game with a troll 4 man premade. They all instalocked, but I didn't mind too much as they seemed like they knew what they were doing and then the game started. It was ali, malph bot. Me as lux and darius top, and thresh mid(lv 30 game btw). At first, things went ok but then they started to feed and troll. Annoyed and infuriated, I was afk for like a minute. Then, I gave up, and just played along. They would later say they would report me cause I was "harassing" them to the other team by saying they are premade. Along with the flaming and constant reminding of my "trolling" when they clearly were the ones trolling me, they tried to convince the other team to report me for afk and even told them I was apart of their premade, and I can't tell if the other team was trolling me too, but they said "At first, I felt sorry for you lux, but now I'm reporting you for not shutting the f*** up". Luckily, it was a 20 minute game since they fed so much.

So my question is: If this scenario of a 4 man troll premade occurs, what should I do? And will I get banned???

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I would just stop saying things, as the line from the enemy team suggests you didn't do (I could be wrong though, I don't know what actually happened). Mute them, report them at the end of the game, and move on. You won't get banned from a single game like this, even if everybody on your team reports you, as long as you are fine in the other games you play in.

I wouldn't worry about it, as a single game can't land you in the Tribunal. Just don't do anything bad in the other games you play, and this game's significance will eventually disappear from your record.

Daemoj

02-16-2013

You say a single game can't land you in the tribunal so why are there some cases that have only 1 game in the tribunal to vote on!?!?!?!

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
You say a single game can't land you in the tribunal so why are there some cases that have only 1 game in the tribunal to vote on!?!?!?!
Because, as Riot has stated numerous times, the games shown in the Tribunal are only a sampling of all the reported games of the player.

From the FAQ (on this very forum page)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
How does the Tribunal System work?
The Tribunal identifies players who have been consistently reported by the community over a large number of games and builds a Tribunal case for them. These cases are presented to random community members who use the Tribunal who then review the case files and render a judgment—pardon or punish. Player Support then uses this information to help assign the right penalties to the right players.

How does the Tribunal choose who to build a case for?
The Tribunal identifies players who have been consistently negative over a large number of games.

How many reports put you in the Tribunal?
Typically a large number of reports are required before a player appears in the Tribunal, so if you had a bad game and are reported, don’t worry! You will most likely not end up in the Tribunal.

The Tribunal does take into account the credibility of the people who file reports. If you are a positive player in League of Legends and only report when the offenses deserve it, your reports will actually be worth a lot more in the Tribunal than someone who abuses the reporting system and falsely reports lots of players.

Generally, players who follow the Summoner’s Code and respect their fellow gamers should never be concerned about seeing the Tribunal.

Does playing more games mean I have more chances of being banned?
The Tribunal takes into account how many games you have played. If you have played thousands of games and get reported a dozen times, you will be less likely to enter than the Tribunal than someone who played a hundred games and is reported a hundred times. However, if you are extremely, unbelievably toxic in a small number of games, then the Tribunal does not care if you have played thousands of games.
The info is all there, if you would bother to read it.

Exploding Barrel

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemoj View Post
There aren't 1-game cases anymore, as of updates last month. 2 is the new minimum. But the reason for the 2-5 game sample has to do with the processing time for the Tribunal to put together all these cases. It has to be limited to keep up with the amount of players who should be up for punishment.

Ladayen

02-16-2013

They've recently changed it so that a minimum of 2 games will show now. They may increase that further but didn't want to give a false impression that people were suddenly much more toxic by changing the minimum amount of games shown.

To the OP, it sounds like your entire team you included will be getting multiple reports for that game.

In the future just play the game and do what you think would be the best option. If all 4 are telling you to do the same thing feel free to suggest another option but you're probably better off just caving regardless of how stupid the idea is.