Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to pull off a 10min vilemaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klamme Frankl

02-16-2013

http://bit.ly/XXJ7U5

Sam

02-16-2013

Didn't work.

SSJ4Roxas

02-16-2013

How to pull of a 10 minute Vilemaw, play Lifesteal sion and get to level 11 with zeal and BotRK

Demacry

02-17-2013

Ignoring the troll with another riotpoints link Ive been able to rush vilemaw at 10 minutes...

-will edit in a sec, I know Ive soloed vile at 10 with Shyvana, Jax and Ezreal. Just need to test some stuff and then Ill post it-

SHYVANA
Test 1: On initial test with Shyvana, 9/21/0 masteries, AS Reds/Armor Yellows/Mag Resist Blues/AD Quints, Smite/Exhaust

I took farm only from my jungle and after level 4 the enemies' wolves when smite was up. At 10 minutes I had 70 farm and was level 9. I had Boots/Spec Lantern/LifeSteal Scepter/Ruby Crystal/Emblem of Valor/1 Health Pot. By the time I got it to half life (smite included) I was almost dead (health pot already used) and I backed off and continued farming.

At 13 minutes I was level 11 with 100 farm and Boots/Spec Lantrn/LifeSteal Scepter/Aegis of the Legion. At this point I could solo it (with smite) but it was still a narrow victory and a bit luck based on Spec Lanturn's passive.

Test 2:Second test with Shyvana, same Runes/Masteries/Spells

At 10 minutes I had 73 cs and was level 9. I had Bers Grieves, Spec Lantern, Recurve Bow, Long Sword, 1 Health Pot. I still couldn't solo it at 10 minutes with this build by my dps was much higher and I took it down to about 40% health before I had to back off. With help from your top lane ally and this build you should be able to get Vilemaw around 10:00-10:30.

Test 3:Same setup as tests 1 and 2. This time I waited until 11:30 to take on Vilemaw. I was level 11 with 93 cs and had Boots/Spec Lantern/Wit's End/Long Sword/1 Health Pot. It was a narrow victory that relied on the Lantern passive but I did solo Vilemaw. If your top lane ally helped you at all it should be a pretty easy victory.

Rumbles

02-17-2013

Just download this here virus and it'll kill that pesky Vilemaw for you!

Olenbo

02-18-2013

Play Fiddle. Max Drain. Profit.