How to pull off a 10min vilemaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klamme Frankl

02-16-2013

http://bit.ly/XXJ7U5

Sam

02-16-2013

Didn't work.

SSJ4Roxas

02-16-2013

How to pull of a 10 minute Vilemaw, play Lifesteal sion and get to level 11 with zeal and BotRK

Demacry

02-17-2013

Ignoring the troll with another riotpoints link Ive been able to rush vilemaw at 10 minutes...

-will edit in a sec, I know Ive soloed vile at 10 with Shyvana, Jax and Ezreal. Just need to test some stuff and then Ill post it-

SHYVANA
Test 1: On initial test with Shyvana, 9/21/0 masteries, AS Reds/Armor Yellows/Mag Resist Blues/AD Quints, Smite/Exhaust

I took farm only from my jungle and after level 4 the enemies' wolves when smite was up. At 10 minutes I had 70 farm and was level 9. I had Boots/Spec Lantern/LifeSteal Scepter/Ruby Crystal/Emblem of Valor/1 Health Pot. By the time I got it to half life (smite included) I was almost dead (health pot already used) and I backed off and continued farming.

At 13 minutes I was level 11 with 100 farm and Boots/Spec Lantrn/LifeSteal Scepter/Aegis of the Legion. At this point I could solo it (with smite) but it was still a narrow victory and a bit luck based on Spec Lanturn's passive.

Test 2:Second test with Shyvana, same Runes/Masteries/Spells

At 10 minutes I had 73 cs and was level 9. I had Bers Grieves, Spec Lantern, Recurve Bow, Long Sword, 1 Health Pot. I still couldn't solo it at 10 minutes with this build by my dps was much higher and I took it down to about 40% health before I had to back off. With help from your top lane ally and this build you should be able to get Vilemaw around 10:00-10:30.

Test 3:Same setup as tests 1 and 2. This time I waited until 11:30 to take on Vilemaw. I was level 11 with 93 cs and had Boots/Spec Lantern/Wit's End/Long Sword/1 Health Pot. It was a narrow victory that relied on the Lantern passive but I did solo Vilemaw. If your top lane ally helped you at all it should be a pretty easy victory.

Rumbles

02-17-2013

Just download this here virus and it'll kill that pesky Vilemaw for you!

Olenbo

02-18-2013

Play Fiddle. Max Drain. Profit.