Pings when muted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Red Sky WARNING

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

After the most recent up date (V3.02.0.30) you can now see a players ping even if you mute the said player. While I see the reasoning behind this (still able to coordinate) the most common reason why I muted someone in the past was due to the abundance of useless pings.

So I'm just suggesting a setting that can overrule this new feature making it so that you can no longer see someones pings

Wickid Ninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Red Sky WARNING

02-16-2013

yeah I noticed yours after I had already posted this

Wickid Ninja

02-16-2013

I deserve to be banned for my comments and attitude during that game, but I am not the ONLY one responsible for my demeanor during that game. Ignoring players was the only way I had to deal with the mass pinging I encounter on a regular basis. Now I have to suffer through their mental defects and lack of care or concern for their teammates.