Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dem Taric Nerfs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathsin7

02-16-2013

Base AD nerfed from 58 to 48 (wtf? 10 AD really? this would really hurt his laning...)
Shatter - aura nerfed from 10/15/20/25/30 to 10% of his armor (it would take 300 armor - an impossible amount in a real game - to make it grant as much armor as it did before. now most of the time it would only grant less than half of what it used to give. also it now grants less bonus armor to himself - the old aura also affects himself so that he has 60 bonus armor in max rank, now it doesn't only the base 30 armor)

riot... why?
and f**k you all whiners, he was balanced, other supports need buffs
bg taric now unviable, i need a new support to main now -_-

edit: source http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/23204-unofficial-pbe-patch-notes-for-2-16-2013

DarkDre

02-16-2013

Quote:
Deathsin7:
Base AD nerfed from 58 to 48 (wtf? 10 AD really? this would really hurt his laning...)
Shatter - aura nerfed from 10/15/20/25/30 to 10% of his armor (it would take 300 armor - an impossible amount in a real game - to make it grant as much armor as it did before. now most of the time it would only grant less than half of what it used to give. also it now grants less bonus armor to himself - the old aura also affects himself, now it doesn't only the base 10-30 armor)

riot... why?
and f**k you all whiners, he was balanced, other supports need buffs
bg taric now unviable, i need a new support to main now -_-

His passive does 4% of his maximum mana. Also it's doubled on champions.

Ozlin

02-16-2013

just build mana and armor and watch as litterally Shatter everyone...

EDIT; getting changed so he can go do other things instead of just support.

Deathsin7

02-16-2013

b/c building mana on support is really viable, and scaling damage on supports is really important... oh wait

Dannyboy64

02-16-2013

Muramana + mana stacking tanky items = OP jungler Taric, the change to his passive has made him an amazing jungler. I've also heard that he has amazing 1v1 duelling potential top lane as well; sounds like he would be great for counter jungling.

Ozlin

02-16-2013

then dont build support, play top, and DESTORY EVERYONE

requium

02-16-2013

Quote:
Deathsin7:
b/c building mana on support is really viable, and scaling damage on supports is really important... oh wait

Frozen Heart will be a coreish item now. You dont seem to be very open minded to these changes. I'm sure you love your 57% win rate champ and all.

Deathsin7

02-16-2013

bump

hes op

02-16-2013

"I can't play it if it's not broken" is what I read

EnümaElish

02-16-2013

Quote:
hes op:
"I can't play it if it's not broken" is what I read

Lool Taric is my main and those were EXACTLY the changes I said Riot should do to balance him.

I said his base ad should be nerfed to lower his lane snowballing and his combo damage, his passive should be changed because it is outdated( it was designed to combo with his old ult, helping mantain the mana to keep it active), and he should get some late game presence that stops him for being an aura bot after mid game

GG riot hire me ^^