Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Man up and jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

Four games in a row I've been forced to jungle. I call top first, and then they call top and lock a top champ. Naturally no one else has picked jungle... So I'm forced to jungle. Jungle is my main role so I don't really care that I have to jungle, I'm just really annoyed that no one else knows how to jungle or is willing to jungle and people would rather be a ****** and steal your lane than just jungle... I mean, I wanna do my second favorite role SOMETIMES...

federaly

02-16-2013

You have a good point, but getting killed by neutral creeps is super embarassing so I'll take a lane.

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

Quote:
federaly:
You have a good point, but getting killed by neutral creeps is super embarassing so I'll take a lane.

LOL this is very true, but you just need to practice jungle. I'll be honest I died several times at first. It is incredibly embarassing... Just practice it and you'll know what you can and can't do. I feel like far too few people are willing to jungle. The hardest part about jungling is not even the jungling its knowing when to go where. I mean people know how to gank everyone ganks even if they're not jungling, its just knowing who to gank. Or you see that its 3v2 bot because they failed a gank, do you go help them or do you counter jungle? That's more of what jungling is IMHO. There are guides and timers for the jungling part of jungling.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-16-2013

A few things i'm thinking is one, it goes by pick order not calling. So if they are picking before you and you get stuck with jungle, then take your own advice, man up, and jungle.

And two while everyone should know every role and does need practice, Im assuming you are playing ranked, so if someone did take jungle and get kille dby the neutrals, i am 80% sure you would flame them to no end and call gg.

Not at all trying to be an ass and say your a flamer, or that you should have to jung every game, or be rude in anyway. All my statements are based off the majority of the community. Just saying it goes by pick order not calling, and i.m.o if your a mian jungler and noone else is good at it, your best shot at a victory is to wreck **** from the jungle.

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

Quote:
mendooskiii:
A few things i'm thinking is one, it goes by pick order not calling. So if they are picking before you and you get stuck with jungle, then take your own advice, man up, and jungle.

And two while everyone should know every role and does need practice, Im assuming you are playing ranked, so if someone did take jungle and get kille dby the neutrals, i am 80% sure you would flame them to no end and call gg.

Not at all trying to be an ass and say your a flamer, or that you should have to jung every game, or be rude in anyway. All my statements are based off the majority of the community. Just saying it goes by pick order not calling, and i.m.o if your a mian jungler and noone else is good at it, your best shot at a victory is to wreck **** from the jungle.

I disliked your post up until that last paragraph. In ranked I agree, but most of these I'm talking about are norms. Ranked practically all I do anymore is jungle because its my best hope of winning.

joshua00214

02-16-2013

then don't gank there lane if they took your lane

Nocradem

02-16-2013

Awww yeah, being the last guy to choose because I know that everyone is gonna call their lanes or instalock anyway.

Blackbren

02-16-2013

I think a lot are also scard of the jungle as a bad jungle can get one trolled allll game.. (coming back from about a year off and I can say it is painful lol

Romantic Metro

02-16-2013

haha everyone has those games where you jungle poorly it's partly why i'll never yell at someone for sucking it up. I've been a WW and just had that bad game where you made a stupid mistake and you know you did but you went in anyways and died. Just getting flamed for daaaaayyyys haha. Worse part was the game kept on going and going and going. I just wanted to quit, but stuck through it reported and left. Ah to be a jungler lol