Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mansa TChalla

02-16-2013

How do I build her?

I run flat ap quints, as reds, armor and scaling mr blues. I take spirit stone but I dont know if I should build it. I don't know whether to come out tanky or bursty. I like tanky diana. I also take 9/21/0 masteries. I'm also wondering if I should take Mpen quints, as reds, armor yellos and scaling ap blues.

I'm wondering if I should go crystal scepter or finish spirit stone into the wraith one that gives you spell vamp.

I like tanky items like iceborn on her. I think its a good item that gives her cdr, mana and a good slow because of how much she can spam R and Q. I dont know whats a good MR item besides abyssal.

I like her level six jungle with RE combo a lot. So I wanna keep playing her.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrappedDreams

02-18-2013

Imo for jungling diana I would go straight burst. When i play her I focus on killing the carries. I take a 21/9 mastery page on her with my runes set up Mpen reds, HP yellows(i dont have anything else really), and straight AP blues and quints. This gives you a lot of early game damage that you need to burst people down in ganks. And Items like iceborn gauntlet arent bad, but I would leave them for more tanky junglers like skarner that go more for sustained damage than burst. Also, i do start machete + 5 pots with her, but I leave it at that. Its more personal opinion, but I really dont like the spirit items much. They have good stats and all, but when I build my burst diana, I would benefit more from flat ap/Mpen items like Rabadon's, Void Staff, and maybe a Lich's Bane.