Updates to the League System

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3FE

02-24-2013

if you have 1.00 wins loss expect to be placed with people under 10 games played

especially if you have over 70 wins. Yeah,

I give the f up on this stupid game

Knerfed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

i made it to a series yesterday, lost 1st game of the series get series failed message then reset to 50LP... working as intended?

Purple Starmie

02-25-2013

Win: 12-15 lp
Lose: 20.

Cool story bro.

IDominus Et Deus

02-25-2013

when the new update is starting?

KiserSaySo

02-25-2013

i still dont understand this. I have won 4 out of my last 5 games...and have earned a total of 6 points.
...I started from 0.

I know i am not good but i am playing in the silver 5. you would think i would something.

I have paid for this product. Is there a way to refund RP (not champs) back to my credit card until whatever update comes out?

Master0fPenguins

02-25-2013

Ridiculous how it takes 10 games to get up to 80 LP but only 3-4 to lose it all. Why did the gain in LP go down all of the sudden and losing LP didnt

Dynaax

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRPlague View Post
So I win 9 games in a row and get 9 LP per win (already bull****), lose one game and lose 20 LP....what the **** is that **** riot? So my points for carrying two games just got reversed with one lose...you got to be kidding me. Get your **** together riot.

u cant complain, i was on 87 lp... i have played 11 games (won all of them and now im on) 98 lp

i only gain 1 or 2 lp everygame, and when i lose i bet i will lose over 20

windrider1

02-25-2013

speaking of fixing things, um i havnt played league in 3 weeks and im started to notice symptoms only presented by crackheads... i go to login but after i click "play" nothing else pops up, and when i try to redownload the game it says some **** about "directx". no clue what that is but if i could get some help that would make my life

xtnega

02-25-2013

Later riot, you just lost a customer.

I like a competitive PVP game, but I cant take your pairing system anymore. There is zero ability to advance in a true solo queue.

I started at S3, immediately drop to S4 and lose until I have 0 points in S4, eventually work up to S3 and then immediately drop to S4. So I rock my way into S3 Qualifier, fail it. And then drop completely to bottom of S4 with 0 points.

Suck it, there is no reason I should be getting paired with a team full of LOW bronze just as I have advanced to S3. This happens every flipping game, numerous bronzes. Why am I not ever getting Gold2 paired partners? Or even many in my same division?

Take your game, Iím done. I will not return. You implemented a junk system, you have refused to fix stand I am done wasting my nice evenings getting paired with people who do not even know simple concepts of the game.

Baxtasan

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Dynamo View Post
u cant complain, i was on 87 lp... i have played 11 games (won all of them and now im on) 98 lp

i only gain 1 or 2 lp everygame, and when i lose i bet i will lose over 20
Lose one then win the next. LP clamping goes into effect on any winning streak.