Updates to the League System

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynaax

02-23-2013

so why is it that i only gain 1 league point for winning ranked games (solo duo) in my own league, with a mate lower then me and another that is higher then me, yet i still lose over 16 when i lose agame...

someone please explain, 7 wins and ive gained 7 points (so bull ****)

also, the friends that i play with gain the normal LP (12 - 25) and i get 1... WHY

explodingfun

02-23-2013

Mordekaiser should be able to have his ghost to capture turrets in dominion

Galogy

02-23-2013

why i only get 2 lp after a game?

LiemLe

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
Previously you would be getting large LP gains until they suddenly dropped to very small amounts, whereas now the decreases will be much more gradual and will start earlier. It will still take the same number of wins to qualify for the Promotion Series, but your LP total will now be a better indicator of how close you are.

The important change is that now your losses will be similarly reduced, so if you're only going to gain 5 LP from a win, then you'll only be losing something close to 5 LP from a loss as well. You'll no longer see a single loss wipe out all of the LP gains from five or six wins when you're close to 100 LP.
You are wrong. I had a streak to 97 but when i win i get 1 lp. And then i lose i lost 19. Check it before you put your comment.

Boenegar

02-23-2013

Im having an issue with the IP i gain... im stuck in Silver V due to the fact that i get 5-7 points a game and then with one loss i go back to 0. Now im not the greatest player but my losses usually come from unskilled players who dont seem ready for ranked play. i just would like to know the reasoning to gettting between 5-7 LP for wins. Thanks for your Time

unholy Suicide

02-23-2013

Wouldn't count on it.

KenjinKell

02-24-2013

Hi, I just posted a topic on a suggestion for what LoL could do about when a player disconnects. I'd appreciate it if you gave it a look and left a comment with some thoughts or related feedback.

The link for the topic is: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3160994

Kneon

02-24-2013

Thank you!

Taxonometrist

02-24-2013

the big problem with the league system is how it match you in solo/duo

IrMonsters

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Why is there no feedback yet on this? Seems like im not the only one who wins near to nothing and looses alot