Slight nerf to the power of zyra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginjavitis

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Ok, zyra is an extremely annoying mid and on of the strongest supports right now because of her poke/snare/sight potential. I think one of the best ways to keep her having her same skills and power, but losing her op nature, would be to put a mana cost on her seed. she can just spam out seeds as often as she can while never really losing anything by it. she can ward freely and her skills make the seeds into stronger forms of heimer turrets for a more limited time. the mana cost on the seeds means she can't be all out aggressive and never feel the effects of warding everywhere. i think the aggro from the plants needs fixing too, but that's a different topic....thoughts?

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Only thing I find unfair about the plants is it's sometimes difficult to click, and that you have to hit them 3 times as opposed to things like heimer turret, malz pet, teemo shroom that have health. MAYBE have a SLIGHT reduction in the passive CDR it gives, but Zyra is very mana hungry and putting a mana cost on them would be a huge nerf.

Ginjavitis

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsthnsatn667 View Post
Only thing I find unfair about the plants is it's sometimes difficult to click, and that you have to hit them 3 times as opposed to things like heimer turret, malz pet, teemo shroom that have health. MAYBE have a SLIGHT reduction in the passive CDR it gives, but Zyra is very mana hungry and putting a mana cost on them would be a huge nerf.
i'm not saying a big cost maybe just 30 or so....because if you look at heimer, teemo, nid, cait some of their cooldowns are lower on their traps/sets but they still have mana costs i'm just saying a 30 cost or so nothing outrageous like 60+

Haitah

02-16-2013

Zyras plants are the only reason Zyra exists as a champion besides her ult.
Like, if her plants were 1-2 hit it would be completely retarded since they have a very short duration as well.
Heimer turret: Takes like, 5 hits, lasts forever (assuming you dont use an ability on it.)
Teemo Shrooms: 2 hit but they are invisible, with no oracles/pink ward they are unkillable.
Malz Pet: About the same as Heimer turret.
Zyra doesn't need a nerf.

federaly

02-16-2013

Her seeds aren't unlimited as she only can have 2 ready to go and at level 1 it takes 16 seconds to get another. So spamming seeds will just leave you without seeds in combat situations where youll really need one. Don't think she needs a nerf at all

Agent Pwnage

02-17-2013

Zyra needs more of a slight buff than nerf O_O

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

Zyra is already considered to be not viable in mid after she was nerfed to support status..

I don't agree with that, but I think she's balanced.

Those seeds have a very long cooldown and can be broken by stepping on them.

UgIierBetty

02-17-2013

Zyra's plants last for like 15 seconds max when she puts them up (not sure the actual time), and they die super easily, they don't need a nerf.

Every time I play Zyra mid I still do well, but another nerf would be ridiculous.

When I play her support I power feed though.

Ginjavitis

Recruiter

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UgIierBetty View Post
Zyra's plants last for like 15 seconds max when she puts them up (not sure the actual time), and they die super easily, they don't need a nerf.

Every time I play Zyra mid I still do well, but another nerf would be ridiculous.

When I play her support I power feed though.
30 sec across the board

The Lonely Ward

02-25-2013

No just no.