Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I Wasn't Aware This Game Was Rated E for Everyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaYoda

02-16-2013

Quote:
MasterTerranort:
alright have fun with your incoming Permaban since you can't follow Riot's rules.

Is this supposed to threaten me? A free downloadable game that takes under 48 hours of gameplay to hit level 30? Regardless, the fact remains that the Code has flaws that keep the verbally aggressive people under muzzle.

MasterTerranort

02-16-2013

Quote:
NinjaYoda:
Is this supposed to threaten me? A free downloadable game that takes under 48 hours of gameplay to hit level 30? Regardless, the fact remains that the Code has flaws that keep the verbally aggressive people under muzzle.

Till Riot decides to use that lifetime ban system they're testing out on the two pros that have been permabanned several times. Meaning everytime you make a new account its instantly permabanned.

Exploding Barrel

02-16-2013

Quote:
NinjaYoda:

Welp you're pretty upset about this time ban so I'm gonna call your bluff on the "go ahead and call my parents mr. principal, they won't do anything" tactic you're using here.

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
MasterTerranort:
Till Riot decides to use that lifetime ban system they're testing out on the two pros that have been permabanned several times. Meaning everytime you make a new account its instantly permabanned.

That isn't even possible, tbh.

NinjaYoda

02-16-2013

Quote:
Exploding Barrel:
Welp you're pretty upset about this time ban so I'm gonna call your bluff on the "go ahead and call my parents mr. principal, they won't do anything" tactic you're using here.

All I've gotta do is alter my MAC and post static IPs and there isn't any link to my old accounts. Permabans are avoidable with basic Internet knowledge.

MasterTerranort

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:
That isn't even possible, tbh.

They're enforcing it on the pros I mentioned. so if it works I imagine after a person gets permabanned several times they would do that to them as well.

Exploding Barrel

02-16-2013

Quote:
NinjaYoda:
All I've gotta do is alter my MAC and post static IPs and there isn't any link to my old accounts. Permabans are avoidable with basic Internet knowledge.

Also make sure you don't play with the same friends or at the same times of day or on the same champions and game modes. They've talked a little about what they're doing to catch permabanned smurfs in the future, but for now you're correct.

But regardless, after your timeban tantrum you just look like a child for pretending you won't care when you lose all your champs, skins, stats, runes, etc.

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
MasterTerranort:
They're enforcing it on the pros I mentioned. so if it works I imagine after a person gets permabanned several times they would do that to them as well.

Well I got ninja'd. Basically what the OP just said. It's impossible to prevent people from bypassing IP bans or even MAC bans in this day and age.

MasterTerranort

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:
Well I got ninja'd. Basically what the OP just said. It's impossible to prevent people from bypassing IP bans or even MAC bans in this day and age.

Who says they're just looking for IP Adresses since Riot knows they don't work. They're looking for everything Barrel said.

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
MasterTerranort:
Who says they're just looking for IP Adresses since Riot knows they don't work. They're looking for everything Barrel said.

I'm sure every player plays at a completely unique time of day from everyone else and always uses a completely different champ from everyone else as well. /sarcasm.