@Riot, can we actually talk about Janna?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ministermind

02-24-2013

Bump for Janna

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

Janna 2013

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

bump

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

bump

Zuphlas

02-24-2013

I want only two things for janna: First I want her AA range normalized, because as it stands it's one of the lowest in the game. She's not a sustain support, she's a prevention support - with high mana costs. If she goes in to harass she gets her face blown off or she wastes mana and a CD to prevent a tiny portion of the damage inevitably directed at her. Second, I want her AD buff not tied to shield duration. That is all.

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuphlas View Post
I want only two things for janna: First I want her AA range normalized, because as it stands it's one of the lowest in the game. She's not a sustain support, she's a prevention support - with high mana costs. If she goes in to harass she gets her face blown off or she wastes mana and a CD to prevent a tiny portion of the damage inevitably directed at her. Second, I want her AD buff not tied to shield duration. That is all.
Can't deny the slow being re-applied would be a great change on her though! She's the only anti-hard initiate champ right now, and in the current champ roster, if she blows them away they can SO easily re-initiate without a second though, and Janna has 0 reason to channel her ult.

No reason for the CD and mana cost with such a lackluster ult.

Cytus

02-24-2013

support

Hakouri

02-24-2013

Have my bump fellow janna player.

Kittech

02-24-2013

show Janna some love!!

Nosef

02-24-2013

I like how she starts with 10 armor at level 1, when every other support has more. I guess that's the price you pay for wearing bikinis to a battlefield.