Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, can we actually talk about Janna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ministermind

02-24-2013

Bump for Janna

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

Janna 2013

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

bump

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

bump

Zuphlas

02-24-2013

I want only two things for janna: First I want her AA range normalized, because as it stands it's one of the lowest in the game. She's not a sustain support, she's a prevention support - with high mana costs. If she goes in to harass she gets her face blown off or she wastes mana and a CD to prevent a tiny portion of the damage inevitably directed at her. Second, I want her AD buff not tied to shield duration. That is all.

OvernightSiren

02-24-2013

Quote:
Zuphlas:
I want only two things for janna: First I want her AA range normalized, because as it stands it's one of the lowest in the game. She's not a sustain support, she's a prevention support - with high mana costs. If she goes in to harass she gets her face blown off or she wastes mana and a CD to prevent a tiny portion of the damage inevitably directed at her. Second, I want her AD buff not tied to shield duration. That is all.

Can't deny the slow being re-applied would be a great change on her though! She's the only anti-hard initiate champ right now, and in the current champ roster, if she blows them away they can SO easily re-initiate without a second though, and Janna has 0 reason to channel her ult.

No reason for the CD and mana cost with such a lackluster ult.

Cytus

Recruiter

02-24-2013

support

Hakouri

02-24-2013

Have my bump fellow janna player.

Kittech

02-24-2013

show Janna some love!!

Nosef

02-24-2013

I like how she starts with 10 armor at level 1, when every other support has more. I guess that's the price you pay for wearing bikinis to a battlefield.