Bronze Divison III, tips on how to be better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrippingR4inbows

02-16-2013

At the moment i'm in Bronze Divison III and i would really like to get tips on how to be better. I'm not here saying omg my team mates are noobs and im so good, im here asking for help on how to be better myself and possibly how to get out of this elo. I main top/adc, i believe my last hitting is fairly good ( avg. 140+ by 30 mins each game atm) and my main trouble is positioning and teamfighting in general.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

Play Kog'maw a lot. He teaches positioning like no other.

Same with Draven, Sivir, Ashe, Varus. I still like Kog the best, though.

Kasadin Bot

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post

Same with Draven, Sivir, Ashe, Varus. I still like Kog the best, though.
This so hard. I decided that I wanted to main ad after dropping to bronze IV but the only ads i had were Ashe and Sivir. I played these guys until I had enough IP to buy Vayne and when i played my positioning was good enough to rip their tanks but be safe from the enemy front line diving me.
To get better at positioning you have to play with no re-position.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasadin Bot View Post
This so hard. I decided that I wanted to main ad after dropping to bronze IV but the only ads i had were Ashe and Sivir. I played these guys until I had enough IP to buy Vayne and when i played my positioning was good enough to rip their tanks but be safe from the enemy front line diving me.
To get better at positioning you have to play with no re-position.
Yeah pretty much. Vayne can be forgiving in terms of positioning, same with anyone else with a dash/blink/jump etc

YoungGoN4v5

02-16-2013

140 by 30 minutes is not good at all

Kasadin Bot

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin the Hurt View Post
140 by 30 minutes is not good at all
This is Bronze III, it doesn't have to be the best, I just had a promo match where the enemy adc had as much cs as me and I had 2000+ ping half the game. Yes he needs to try and cs better but at the moment 140 cs is fine for Bronze III.

Immortal Senic

02-16-2013

^ this kog has one slow to stop people and nothing else agree with this 100% also watch the LCS reviews people like chaox, he is one of the best mechanical adc's in the game.

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

Just play Draaaaaaven. GG. But seriously, I hate playing adc, but I can use draven. I don't know why but I can.

DefinitelyNotADC

02-16-2013

Focus on positioning and farm. These are some key fundamentals that you will need to get better. I always try to shoot for 100 cs by the 15 minute mark in lane unless support.

I wouldn't recommed jungle at a lower elo unless your just an amazing jungler, because its not a role you can really carry a game from in my eyes. I know i will get flamed foro that statement. But you will have those teams at bronze level that you just can't do anything for from the jungle.

I would focus on ADC, mid and top and learn a few champs very well. I know this advice doesn't translate to everyone, but coming from someone clawing thier way out from rock bottom, its what i've found to yeild the most results. I've gone from bV to bII in about a week.

Themarch2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

this has been said many time (im doing it myself) try to pick one champ for each line you like and always play them. for me i use xin top jarvan jungle kayle mid lulu support just try to stick with one character for each role until you becojme super good at them.

edit : i gone from bronze 2 to silver 4 and im qualified for silver III im 1-1 right now GL HF