Baron glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruelta

02-16-2013

On vi i can easily solo baron when i get a few items and i am some what built. However, sometimes when I try to solo him he seems to glitch and does the green goop from the sky over and over again on me and I almost instantly die. This only started happening a few days ago and I was wondering if this was a glitch or it is supposed to be like this so people couldn't solo baron too soon or do baron without a group.

Thanks for reply's,
Cruelte

Kalmageddon667

02-16-2013

That's called one of his attacks. He has his Auto Attack, he AoE green **** on the ground that knocks you up, and his Hailing Green **** that hit's everyone. It's what he does.

Causing Panic

02-16-2013

solo baron with vi....? why do i highly doubt you do that in a real game O.o or is it co-op?

Kalmageddon667

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Causing Panic View Post
solo baron with vi....? why do i highly doubt you do that in a real game O.o or is it co-op?
Vi is actually really strong right now. It's probably difficult to solo it, but very very possible.

federaly

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruelta View Post
On vi i can easily solo baron when i get a few items and i am some what built. However, sometimes when I try to solo him he seems to glitch and does the green goop from the sky over and over again on me and I almost instantly die. This only started happening a few days ago and I was wondering if this was a glitch or it is supposed to be like this so people couldn't solo baron too soon or do baron without a group.

Thanks for reply's,
Cruelte
That attack rains green goop on the group attacking him. If its just you alone you'll get all the goop yourself and it will look how you describe.