Jesus christ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCanTryToLift

02-16-2013

It's like the higher rank division players you play with, the more d-bags and cocky players you get. The division system gets sucked into their heads making them think they did good when they do so bad with a score of 0/8/5 as a top lane solo jax but their argument is "I'm gold division 1."

And then when you play with players in bronze division 4, you get a bunch of useless trash that can't and won't get better. No communicating just constant feeding and flaming.

This system is so annoying and broken.I don't think they should allow gold division and bronze division to duo-que somehow making them end up in silvers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasadin Bot

02-16-2013

I honestly have no clue where all this Bronze IV is so bad and everyone feeds so hard, I've spent 40 games in bronze 4 and all I've seen are people that are trying their best to get better who may or may not be the best players in the universe but every time I see someone who is trying to win they do well. If you're getting "toxic players" every game then chances are you're the toxic player.