how can you report when the trolls are on que and forces you to dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheNotoriousPIG

02-16-2013

So I'm duo-qued and someone doesn't care that roles have been called, types in chat "mid or I troll" then proceeds to pick accordingly, our team comp is $#%#ed because we had a veigar instead of an adc... going to be a gg surr at 20. I remember reading somewhere about screenshot que chat for report, so I did.

Now, the question is how to report this if it never got to game because I had to dodge? I don't think its fair that I had to dodge and have that penalty to avoid the toxic situation just because one player thinks they can threaten to troll if they don't get their way.

Ladayen

02-16-2013

Support button is top right corner of the screen.

Ektomorf

02-16-2013

Take screenshots and sent to support here

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new

Did it last night with someone deliberately trolling, wanting people to lose.

JFed

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommelfanger View Post
So I'm duo-qued and someone doesn't care that roles have been called, types in chat "mid or I troll" then proceeds to pick accordingly,
You realise it's a team game, and calls/pick order have NOTHING to do with it. Teams who function accordingly get the win.

TheNotoriousPIG

02-16-2013

Hard to play as a team when a player blatantly admits their going to troll.

If it was normals, wouldn't have cared. I've would have lold the whole game through and put the pressure on the other team to not lose to a troll comp. We had Amumu, Veigar, Brand, Nunu and Jayce. But it was ranked and I'm not for risking being demoted because of trolls. With a negative attitude, admitting troll in que how much faith should I have that their going to be a good teammate and try their best?