Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Riot make 7 item slots?

Yes 22 18.49%
No 85 71.43%
Ok 12 10.08%
Voters 119 .

Impliment a 7th item slot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravel

10-27-2010

I'd like a wards slot and personally I think a boots slot wouldn't be too much to ask. Seriously, everybody gets boots, so why not just designate one spot as your "boots" spot. Then they could leave the other six slots for whatever.

The only excuse to not have boots is if you're building a 6th malady (may it RIP).

Arkaether

10-27-2010

Quote:
Brokenhope:
is that a follow up comment or did i beat you to the punch? lmao

Didnt read your post, too busy playing LOTRO xD

Brokenhope

10-27-2010

Quote:
Arkaether:
Didnt read your post, too busy playing LOTRO xD

haha

Beyond Oasis

10-27-2010

Yes ohh god yes, I need that 7th sunfire cape...

Noperative

10-27-2010

Quote:
Brokenhope:
it would be probably a single slot for a stack of 3 wards. If you wanted to go back and forth to keep putting down wards late game, you will probably just get ganked or be misplaced. Also, everyone on your team would b able set down wards as well as the enemy. So it is not an "advantage" as both teams can utilize it.

I wouldn't find it fun trying to start a team battle with both teams that have near complete sight of the other. It'd just be loads of cat and mouse, trying to outposition the other team that is also trying to outposition you and getting nowhere because you know exactly what the other team is doing.

5 people buying 3 wards each is 15 wards on the map at a time. Too much map awareness!

RHINO Mk II

10-27-2010

MOAR DORAN STAXX!

No.

They should, however, add a separate slot for wards, potions, or elixirs.

Morrolan PAC

10-27-2010

it's all blizzards fault

Blink18260

10-27-2010

personally, if your inventory is full, you should NOT be able to buy wards without rebuying something. at the same time, a potion purchase should apply instantly without ever going into an item slot.

nennx

10-27-2010

let us drop/pick up items ^^

VCJunky

10-27-2010

Quote:
Brokenhope:
I think they should implement a ward bag so late game when we have all our items, we dont have to sell and rebuy to keep tabs on the enemy.

That's too OP. If you want to keep warding, you need to keep an open inventory slot. That's fair.

What I think is a bigger problem is the Red/Blue/Green pots. I don't mind if they're instantly used on purchase, but for those games that drag on really long, it's not cool when you have a full item setup and you have so much gold and nothing to do with it. It also sucks when you have to choose between getting stat pots or completing your 6th item.

Wards are different because you have to walk around and choose a place to drop it.

I wanna be able to instantly drink a stat pot from the shop with a full inventory.