Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Riot make 7 item slots?

Yes 22 18.49%
No 85 71.43%
Ok 12 10.08%
Voters 119 .

Impliment a 7th item slot...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boltage

10-27-2010

Please?

Jessica x

10-27-2010

stfu kid

AlmightyDookie

10-27-2010

Gratz on recreating a thread topic. Get original.

Brokenhope

10-27-2010

I think they should implement a ward bag so late game when we have all our items, we dont have to sell and rebuy to keep tabs on the enemy.

Arkaether

10-27-2010

hmmm i'd like to see a special slot for wards, when i get my full build (on thos loooong games, 1 hour 20 mins, etc) i cant place wards, and its annoying because i have a LOT of gold but i cant use it, i could ward the whole map but i dont have slots =/

Brokenhope

10-27-2010

Quote:
Arkaether:
hmmm i'd like to see a special slot for wards, when i get my full build (on thos loooong games, 1 hour 20 mins, etc) i cant place wards, and its annoying because i have a LOT of gold but i cant use it, i could ward the whole map but i dont have slots =/

is that a follow up comment or did i beat you to the punch? lmao

Corvusa

10-27-2010

Quote:
Arkaether:

I agree with this, being Wards And Maybe consumables only.

Noperative

10-27-2010

The ward limitation is also a balancing factor. Having the entire map lit up because you can farm well late-game is too much of an advantage.

Brokenhope

10-27-2010

Quote:
Noperative:
The ward limitation is also a balancing factor. Having the entire map lit up because you can farm well late-game is too much of an advantage.

it would be probably a single slot for a stack of 3 wards. If you wanted to go back and forth to keep putting down wards late game, you will probably just get ganked or be misplaced. Also, everyone on your team would b able set down wards as well as the enemy. So it is not an "advantage" as both teams can utilize it.

SerendipityLost

10-27-2010

I'm okay with a wards slot, it'll probably encourage warding.