Just because you lose early game......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelBeetle

02-16-2013

Does NOT mean you lose late game. I've had it happen so many times where my team or the other team loses early game but is able to win late game either due to a better late game team comp or poor coordination on the other team. Unfortunately so many people are too quick to just give up just because they lost their lane early game. I'm getting sick of so many people just leaving and rage quitting due to this. Thoughts?

BlackDahlia

02-16-2013

Happened to me the last game I played. I was Jax jungle and we had a Kog bot. Their jungler was camping bot pretty hard and top was doing poorly. I helped mid to try and get at least one lane winning. Everyone but me and our mid laner wanted to /ff. I tried my best to tell them that our team is a lot stronger late game and being shut down early will mean nothing. They tried to quit a few times but when they saw how the team fights were changing with having two late game champs they stopped. When ended up winning the game fairly easy. The Kog was complaining the whole time but in the end "we only won because of him" or so he says. People will give up easy and if it does turn around, it was all them.

Koby

02-16-2013

Lol. Stall game out to 55mins win because your team is all hpyer carries with a alistar support GG

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

If a Kog makes it to lategame without brutally feeding, chances are he IS the only reason you won :P

workthecorners

02-16-2013

i was playing a game not to long ago vs karthus mid vladamir top, amumu jungle, kog adc taric support. before the game i told my team we had to win early or we lose. The other team surrendered at 20 when the score was 14-9 we had 4 towers they had two. I was MIND BOGGLED. reason they surrendered is our mid akali got fed and had like 8 of our 14 kills so if they had just got pinks or something and just shut her down the rest of my team was worthless.

yes some people give up WAY too easy

BlackDahlia

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
If a Kog makes it to lategame without brutally feeding, chances are he IS the only reason you won :P
Yes, the peeling and engaging we did had nothing to do with it. Either did our team setting up kills or letting him get the farm so he can catch back up. No even sure why the other four of us were still playing. He could of done it on his own. Doesn't matter that he was the one trying to quit in the first place. It was ALL him, we did nothing..

That being said, have you ever played Jax?