To the junglers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

507KrLiToS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

better try to master ganking and farming the jungle no more than that.

liquideyes

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeSit View Post
We all talk about the people who lose lane and blame their jungler. But if you don't gank a lane that is pushed when the enemy jungler is ganking, don't blame that lane for losing you numbskull.
fail laner talk right here

Echo5kw

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryWelchMan View Post
If you think wards are enough to stop all ganks you really need to watch some Pro-matches. Teams can start off with 7+ wards and place most of them and still die to a good gank
Pretty sure no one in this forum is pro level. Pretty sure 99% of ganks can be prevented by warding. If you see that xin comin through the jungle at you, all things being equal, you can get away. Dont compare OUR level, even up through gold, to what pros do.

That being said, again, 9/10 times you get ganked for being out of position and not paying attention, not because your jungler isnt there.

Immortal Senic

02-16-2013

@OP i here this coming from bot lane the most.My feelings about jungling are 1-5 the jungler is like a support for mid and top. I wont touch bot lane til i am lvl6 and have my ult. Echo5kw is also correct ward, farm and trade, learn to play several champs so you have a decent match-up. Also look at there items if you see they have 1 ward and pots at the start of the game maybe when you have 2 pots left you get aggressive to push your lane out so you can back. simple fact a jungler cant be everywhere at all times.
other things that can help you is watching where your they place there ward and letting your jungler know. or saying hey they just flashed or ingited me. Letting you jungler or anyone that ganks for you take some CS cause they could be getting some if they didnt help you. One last thing Golems as in the 2mob camp take these if your lane is pushed and your getting zoned clear these fast as you can back and come back into lane and the creep wave should be at your tower. Lanes and camps are your teams not yours. GLHF

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
We all talk about the people who lose lane and blame their jungler. But if you don't gank a lane that is pushed when the enemy jungler is ganking, don't blame that lane for losing you numbskull.
LMAO wait you are putting blame on the jungle for loosing your own lane???

This is why people hate to jungle. This individual doesnt understand the fundamentals of this game.

Jacko333

02-17-2013

Whether you win or lose your lane shouldnt be up to the jungler. I dont even consider the jungler when im trying to make a play to win my lane. If i'm getting out played by someone else i will call for a gank because im being out played and without help will lose. Just like if i'm doing well i'll tell the jungler to help out someone else over me. If the jungler flat out refuses to help it'd be annoying but you can never expect a jungler to come to you over and over. No matter what happens if you lose your lane it is on you/your lane partner. You can ward, and you can ask for people to call mia. Either way when you die it isn't anyones fault but yours 99% of the time.

Losing a lane isnt the end of the world, if you lose it fast you can help i other lanes while watching yours. No one wins their lane everytime and considering their are three lanes you cant expect you or your team to win each of them.
People need to chill about losing lanes. Its never been the end of the game for a team to lose one lane.

Romantic Metro

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko333 View Post
Whether you win or lose your lane shouldnt be up to the jungler. I dont even consider the jungler when im trying to make a play to win my lane. If i'm getting out played by someone else i will call for a gank because im being out played and without help will lose. Just like if i'm doing well i'll tell the jungler to help out someone else over me. If the jungler flat out refuses to help it'd be annoying but you can never expect a jungler to come to you over and over. No matter what happens if you lose your lane it is on you/your lane partner. You can ward, and you can ask for people to call mia. Either way when you die it isn't anyones fault but yours 99% of the time.

Losing a lane isnt the end of the world, if you lose it fast you can help i other lanes while watching yours. No one wins their lane everytime and considering their are three lanes you cant expect you or your team to win each of them.
People need to chill about losing lanes. Its never been the end of the game for a team to lose one lane.
That 1% is due to Jarvan "helping" with his ult :P haha jk

But yea I main top and jung second though I do a bit of both almost equally. That being said the only times top should get ganks a lot is if they can get snow balled fast and it's opportune or if it's a 2v1. Even then you can tower hug early game just fine. I just got done with a game where we had a kill lane with thresh and garen and the other team left their adc alone. So I helped out top a lot more in fact I didn't even need to gank bot cause they kept it warded and kept the adc shut down the poor guy didn't have a support. What was frustrating was I saved both my top and mid several times each from certain death and I was underleveled and I almost had a kill set up or had but they either got into turret range and I was not gonna risk a good chance at death. Yea I didn't get the kill but they didn't get me or my companion either. This however was bad cause they didn't die according to my teammates who I just saved. The only time I died was when they ganked me as I was coming down top to get away cause the turret was going. It was a triple gank and I had already burnt flash earlier. They had the nerve to say way to feed akali and I'm like... that's my first death. Ended up being my only death. Went 4/1/9. We won by a landslide. I did not carry but I helped snowball my top lane and kept my mid lane strong enough to keep up without feeding theirs.

Basically: Jungling can be as thankless as the support but someone's gotta do it and you gotta take pride in your work and plays cause you're basically the linemen of the football team.

Teemo NA

02-17-2013

Quote:
Oh look, someone trying to teach someone jungle because it's so easy.

Stahp.

Yes, the concept of jungling sounds easy.

Farm a few camps til someone can be ganked>Go gank>1v2 or 3v2> Get easy kills.

However, and I'm not saying I'm good, or great, but I do main jungle in a Gold 1 division, and I can say that there are so many small factors you have to look into before making a gank.

Where's the ward, when did they lay it.
Do you have enough CC to have successful gank, even if it's 2v1?
The skill of the lane you're about to gank, how can you help them pre-gank? Give them advice?
etc
etc
etc

List goes on really. But in the end, what I'm getting at is a junglers job isn't easy. Just because a lane lost, don't blame the jungler unless it was obvious he didn't come and help. And I guarantee most people will take obvious as, "Oh yeah, he ganked once and didn't do well then I lost my lane cuz of no ganks, har har har"

No, I mean the fact that yeah your'e losing your lane, but other lanes need help too. Sorry if you got counter picked, or if the other person you are facing is just better. Most problem I see is people trying to get a few Cs in exchange for half their health from harass. If the jungler on your team is ganking somewhere else, and you know you can't win a 1v1, take a hit of Cs. Rather be down 20-50cs at the end of lane phase instead of dealing with your lane who's 6/0 from feeding off of you.

Teemo NA

02-17-2013

Also, a jungler can be countered quite heavily by warding. As seasons go on, people learn better spots to ward. When entrances to your jungle are all warded, good luck ganking, but oh wait... isn't there an item that gets rid of those wards? Oh yeah, a vision ward. Oh you want your jungle to buy it? Since they get less gold than most people, including support sometimes? No, buy it yourself then expect a gank.

SeCKS Egai

02-17-2013

Quote:
Sounds to me like a bad bot lane - if they 3 v 2 the whole lane, bot may lose but all 3 of them are behind.

If the enemy jungler is in my lane, I don't want the jungler to waste time in my lane - that leaves the other two vulnerable.

I jungle and yet main adc. I know not to rely on the jungler to win my lane, OP should too.