To the junglers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFakeSit

02-16-2013

We all talk about the people who lose lane and blame their jungler. But if you don't gank a lane that is pushed when the enemy jungler is ganking, don't blame that lane for losing you numbskull.

Echo5kw

02-16-2013

I almost never lose my lane because of a jungler, despite usually pushing really hard. Why? Its this magic thing called warding. That fancy item you bought won't do dick if you get killed because you can't see.

TheFakeSit

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo5kw View Post
I almost never lose my lane because of a jungler, despite usually pushing really hard. Why? Its this magic thing called warding. That fancy item you bought won't do dick if you get killed because you can't see.
Doesn't have anything to do with it, if their jungle is showing pressure you HAVE to play more passive. Wards or not. He can always come through lane with boots of mobility and flash gank. He can come through lane bush, he can come and sit in the river and zone you out of exp.

If the enemy lane is pushing and you're not showing any pressure and the enemy lane is not a complete ******, then you will lose. If you're going to camp another lane, then don't blame the lane that you didn't help what so ever for losing, it's simple as that.

DysposableHero

02-16-2013

If you're massively pushing your lane, I cant gank anyway. What am I gonna do? Tower dive them over and over? Most like would result in them getting fed. Especially when I cant rely on my top to go in with under the tower while I tank it.

If a jungler comes top to help you constantly, its gonna effect the other lanes too. Learn to play your own lane, and we'll get to you when we can.

TheFakeSit

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DysposableHero View Post
If you're massively pushing your lane, I cant gank anyway. What am I gonna do? Tower dive them over and over? Most like would result in them getting fed. Especially when I cant rely on my top to go in with under the tower while I tank it.

If a jungler comes top to help you constantly, its gonna effect the other lanes too. Learn to play your own lane, and we'll get to you when we can.
Well if i'm not pushing my lane, and you're not going to help me. Go win other lanes, don't gank other lanes, still lose those lanes and then call me bad. It's simple logic.

Romantic Metro

02-16-2013

A jungler that babies a lane will lose out on xp and leave his other lanes without a safety net. Ganks are about accuracy and efficiency so the lane can be relieved of pressure and the jungler can help out others and or go back to jungling for that exp and gold they need. Don't get me wrong sometimes babying a lane a lil longer can lull the opposing opponent into a security thinking i'm else where. But if you know he's there just let your waves get pushed so you can get to your tower faster and farm from there till your jungler can make a play or if they have to back off.

Docta Grim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I jungle quite a bit, and after a successful gank I'll take a few cs for jungle taxes. If you rage at me for taking a wave of creeps after getting you a kill have fun 1v1ing darius bro because I'm not coming back reguardless of where he is in regards to pushing the tower.

iamblamb

02-16-2013

I never gank to help a struggling lane out. I always gank to help someone with potential or someone who is starting to snowball and needs the little push. I gank to put my team ahead, not to starve the other team out of exp. If an enemy jungler is ther and losing exp to "zone [my team] out of exp" then let him. A jungler who gets behind isn't as effective late game and I'd rather had a fed tanky bruiser than a fed squishy ADC. Could just be my opinion but since I've started doing this my jungling has been alot better.

Echo5kw

02-16-2013

If you have wards and get'flash ganked' you are really soing something wrong. Try playing a champ that can fend off ganks like morgana, lux, morde, fizz...the holds,dodges are easy, morde is just a tanky bastard. Im sorry everything sounds more like something YOU are doing in lane phase tbh. Make sure you save something for ganks instead of going all in on pokes

angryWelchMan

02-16-2013

If you think wards are enough to stop all ganks you really need to watch some Pro-matches. Teams can start off with 7+ wards and place most of them and still die to a good gank