why did i get banned ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Wind Wakeer

02-16-2013

i was playing a ranked game and i dced (and i think it was from the server cuz my net was ok , but not sure) and i recconected and played well (my score was 2/4/12 with orina )and we won , but after the game a massege was sent to me saying that iam banned cuz i left , i dont get it i still played and did well .......

TheFakeSit

02-16-2013

Riot not too bright.

Rock Rockburgh

02-16-2013

Because you disconnected in Ranked. It doesn't matter if you still play decently, you're putting your team at a disadvantage. Bans for DCs help improve the quality of the game for people who can play reliably.

The Wind Wakeer

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Rockburgh View Post
Because you disconnected in Ranked. It doesn't matter if you still play decently, you're putting your team at a disadvantage. Bans for DCs help improve the quality of the game for people who can play reliably.
well then they should ban feeders more than leavers , and as i said alot of people dcing now , i think it might be from the server .....

Rosseau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Before queueing up for ranked everyone should test their connection in a normal/custom. As we all know, people 'actually try' in rankeds. Therefore, dcing and ruining the game for your team is bannable enough, for me at least. You might dced frequently(leaver booster) or tribunal just gave you an unexpected fatality.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

reform card.

internet issues should not be bannable, unless it happens at least once per day in RANKED

btw, SR forums don't know why you got banned.

Rosseau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

wrong section too... xD

The Wind Wakeer

02-16-2013

well this is my 1st time using the forums , so plz tell me what is the correct section

OtherDomina

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Wakeer View Post
well then they should ban feeders more than leavers , and as i said alot of people dcing now , i think it might be from the server .....
You are not banned by Leaverbuster because you left a game ONCE. You are banned by leaverbuster because you consistently leave games or AFK in games.

The Wind Wakeer

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosseau View Post
Before queueing up for ranked everyone should test their connection in a normal/custom. As we all know, people 'actually try' in rankeds. Therefore, dcing and ruining the game for your team is bannable enough, for me at least. You might dced frequently(leaver booster) or tribunal just gave you an unexpected fatality.
u said they wont band if i tried my connection in a normal game ...... but the same thing happened in a normal game and they instant banned me again