I just don't get it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enconex

02-16-2013

I currently have the worst MH stats I have ever had in my year+ time playing league. Reason? Retarded players.

Maybe i'm just extremely unlucky, but explain to me how you are supposed to do ANYTHING in these games im about to describe other than die, and die some more.

1st game: Im vlad top vs nasus and obviously shut him down getting 2 kills myself. The game goes pretty well but then turns into a 3v5 as nocturne AND fiddle disconnect. Somehow I still almost won us a 3v5 fight. Vlad is a monster. But 3v5 is impossible, GG

2nd game: I'm jungle xin zhao and get FB mid with akali. Meanwhile jarvan feeds darius a kill top(he countered himself btw). Immediately when jarvan gets back to top lane darius gets another kill. Then a minute later I hear "double kill!" bot just fed cait. Then akali goes and feeds rumble mid. I feel like we lost this game from the start though, as our composition was just horrible. Lee sin jungle and our mid decides to go akali? Anyways every lane continues to feed except ashe overall does pretty well in not dieing. darius ends up getting 10+ kills on jarvan alone and carries them.

3rd game: I'm mid as swain and get a double kill mid during a lee sin gank. Next thing I know akali gets a triple kill bot even after they had wards AND I called mia and pinged. They wouldn't back off from their push and the jungler came in after and suicided. Now I'm getting shut down by this 3 kill akali but I never feed her. Meanwhile bot is feeding leblanc and ezreal loads of kills starting at the 3 minute mark and this garen gives wukong 10 kills alone up at top lane (you should have seen him play, I think it was a 5 year old playing on someones account, he literally never farmed, EVER).

4th game: I'm facing kennen mid as vlad and it turns into a farm lane as he never gets even close to me. I win in farm but then this xin zhao decides to gank with a quarter health TWO times and gives kennen 2 kills. Then **** gets real as bot gives ezreal 2 triples(may have been more than just that) in a row and they start crushing us in team fights. I get really close to carrying but the kennen + jarvan ults stoped us from focusing ezreal.

5th game: I'm jax top and get 2 kills on jayce and akali gets a kill on swain. Meanwhile bot lane gives MF 2 unofficial triples and a double (the triples were on shyvanna ganks). Cho'gath also begins to get decently fed and the absolutely demolish us in fights. GG

6th game: I'm kass mid vs syndra and the lane quickly becomes hard for me as xin zhao gives her 2 kills on ganks that he should never have even thought of doing (quarter health ganks op?), not to mention he gives their jungle olaf a kill and never gives me blue. Teemo goes even with garen top (neither get a kill), and bot gets crushed bot lane feeding their ezreal a rediculous amount. Our jungler then feeds garen top and we all start dieing a ton. GG

I can't even explain how bad some of these players were. I can usually still do pretty well in games my teamates do bad in but not when they literally don't know how to do anything. Lots of these games I would have dodged at the start but now that riot implemented losing points during a dodge its kind of pointless. Jesus I feel like throwing up right now.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

tl;dr it's everyone elses fault.

My friend carried to Platinum by only playing Jax.
Do that.

Enconex

02-16-2013

Quote:
tl;dr it's everyone elses fault.
Read the games and tell me how it wasn't. For the most part I can tell when we are going to win or not. When I get a shyvanna who starts calling bot lane "piss poor" and saying gg after one person dies. I know we have lost. When I get a team who is really positive about winning, we win. Unfortunately, more often than not people will be ******s towards each other and it's hard for me to calm everyone down. All I want is for the losing points consequence on dodges to be removed. Then I can actually carry myself out of this ****.