Why I dislike bronys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnStabl3

02-16-2013

I'm not one to judge, but I cringe whenever I see a brony. Only because most of them are trolls who post pony spam where is doesn't belong. Watching mlp is what they decide to do in their free time and people should shut up and stop telling them what they can and can't do. I just see so many bronys in to many threads that just spam and spam and spam nad wonder why they get so much hate. I HONESTLY DON'T CARE IF YOU WATCH MLP JUST PLEASE KEEP IT WHERE IT BELONGS. Thank you.

EggChuYung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Nobody gives a ****

BloodGod22

02-16-2013

Nah, i also enjoy feeding on pony guts....hate those fraking things.

Corporal Cupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Exactly how I feel about gay people tbh. I don't care that they're gay, I just get annoyed that some of them feel the need to flaunt it when in reality no one cares.

Iifa

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplosion View Post
Exactly how I feel about gay people tbh. I don't care that they're gay, I just get annoyed that some of them feel the need to flaunt it when in reality no one cares.
Sure as long as you don't think doing anything romantic in public = flaunting

Corporal Cupcake

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penitence View Post
Sure as long as you don't think doing anything romantic in public = flaunting
No I consider flaunting making it overly obvious that you're gay. Crossdressing for example.

iMFEkOXqcN

02-16-2013

Except they dont actually watch the show.. They just wikipedia the names of the ponies in the show then pick a favorite and spam endlessly about it.

Brohoof

02-16-2013

I won't go talking about it unless someone brings it up, but I like my name, and I'm keeping it.

ChromeFalcon

02-16-2013

Fluttershy's the best pony.

Soul Cloud

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplosion View Post
I think you have bigger issues.
How do you even relate this thread to gay people?