Why won't Riot talk about Warwick?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronicler View Post
Tell me about Karma tier.
Karma tier is "decent champion, doesn't fit into meta."

I would assume. Doesn't exactly describe WW. WW is more a victim of mobility/power creep.

ACanOfCoke

02-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3089271

Thread discussing Warwick pretty in depth with quotes from Reds.

Enjoy.

M0ngo Like Candy

02-16-2013

He killed Urf. He does not get my sympathy

churahm

02-16-2013

It's only fun...when Riot runs from their problems.

Cpt Phoenix Down

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I believe it was Morello that stated that Warwick needs work. This was earlier this week or last. Anyways Riot knows warwick needs work. They aren't likely to comment on a lot of threads or any at all unless they're actively working on it. Even then it's going to be a "we're working on it" if they're past the idea stage and aren't looking for outside input.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

A reply was given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I agree WW is weak. Want to fix.
Thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...96719#34596719

AK47WOLF

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACanOfCoke View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3089271

Thread discussing Warwick pretty in depth with quotes from Reds.

Enjoy.
Okay, you got me on the Reds acknowledging Warwick. However, I disagree that Morello's comment, "I agree WW is weak. Want to fix." in any way constitutes in-depth discussion involving Reds. If you're referring to member discussion, I can find that in virtually any WW thread.

Draginath

02-16-2013

I think warwick is better than many give him credit for. The thing is, he's an outdated, even obsolete champion by design. He's from a time where jungling was a more specialized role than it is now. Now, his kit is a bit outclassed in a meta that's all about ganks and big early game play-making. His kit lets him farm the jungle with absolutely no reason to go back. That's still a pretty powerful capability, it just doesn't have much of a place in the eyes of the populace.

Still, he's one of my go to junglers simply because he's one of the few junglers that can remain at near full health during the entire laning phase. His ganks aren't some mind-blowing, CC filled extravaganza but with some coordination, having a full HP/tons of effective health champion enter the lane for a bout is pretty powerful, especially since most players don't expect WW to gank pre-6.

Splinterheart

02-16-2013

Riot stated only recently that they consider Warwick "a bit weak". So you can rest assured that they're working on something.
Contrary to what many may think, Riot does actually read your threads and acknowledge them. Just because they don't comment on the problem does NOT mean they aren't aware of it. You think Riot don't know Warwick's not the best right now?

In depth discussion is of course harder to get, but that's probably because they have their own little plan and will probably talk when it comes to fruitition.

AK47WOLF

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinterheart View Post
Riot stated only recently that they consider Warwick "a bit weak". So you can rest assured that they're working on something.
Contrary to what many may think, Riot does actually read your threads and acknowledge them. Just because they don't comment on the problem does NOT mean they aren't aware of it. You think Riot don't know Warwick's not the best right now?

In depth discussion is of course harder to get, but that's probably because they have their own little plan and will probably talk when it comes to fruitition.
Oh I know they read our threads. it's just when there starts to be an issue on the forums the Reds will eventually respond to it. The have been many Warwick threads, but the one those guys linked is the only Red post on WW in a long time as far as I know, and it isn't really substantive.

1234567 ... 12