Why won't Riot talk about Warwick?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So Much Rice

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlWayneJenkins View Post
WW snowballs EXTREMELY hard. With a red buff he is nigh impossible to escape from. I don't get why everyone is whining about him. He clears like a beast and ganks super hard.
His clear is barely faster than AD Malz (lol) and pre-6 you can escape from his ganks even if boots gave you negative movespeed.

huskandhunger

02-16-2013

mm, I know they do intend to visually update him eventually, but that is it for now.

Kronicler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Pray tell how you know what I think, and how Warwick is better than what I think.
Reading your post everyone knows you think WW is extremely bad, bad like one of the worst champion in the game.

Easy logic, easier than GD logic.

AK47WOLF

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronicler View Post
Reading your post everyone knows you think WW is extremely bad, bad like one of the worst champion in the game.

Easy logic, easier than GD logic.
Warwick is playable and it's possible to do well with him. He's not hands down the worst champion in the game, but I would say he is in the top five worst. Mobility creep has further marginalized an ability that already has a steep activation requirement (E), and even when it's active he can rarely catch up to anyone.

AK47WOLF

02-16-2013

bump

Wezz

02-16-2013

Warwick is karma tier, but now some hipsters play karma mid.

SomeCallMeEd

02-16-2013

My only issue is his mana pool. Sucks doing two Q's and OOMing.

But yeah, kinda curious why a red doesn't even stop in and say "hi". Was there some hillarious incident involving themepark mascots that makes riot dislike the furry fury that is (was i guess) Warwick?

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

His clear is not that slow. I find that a claw and I am tearing through the jungle with my massive attack speed steroid. I'm not sure where the misconception of him being slow comes from. His clear time is roughly comparable to someone like trundle and his bloodscent is stupidly good for chasing down stragglers. Basically, if WW is one of the last champions alive at the end of a fight around midgame he can chase down anything. The ult cooldown is stupidly low for how potent it is.

Kronicler

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
Warwick is playable and it's possible to do well with him. He's not hands down the worst champion in the game, but I would say he is in the top five worst. Mobility creep has further marginalized an ability that already has a steep activation requirement (E), and even when it's active he can rarely catch up to anyone.
WW has his own strengths and weaknesses.

His weakness is that he is vulunerable to ranged kites, no escape.

His strength is his infinite sustain, strong straight-up fighting, and an ult that almost guarantees a kill when the jungler/mid ganks.

Kronicler

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wezz View Post
Warwick is karma tier, but now some hipsters play karma mid.
Tell me about Karma tier.

123456 ... 12