@ riot. Are you ready to admit your system is flawed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arktik

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyWolverine View Post
Large snorlax IRL.

You people are so ignorant that you just immediately think when someone says "I will feed" that means they are intent feeding? He meant he needs help top or he will feed. Do you sentence someone for murder when they say they will "kill someone if x or x"? Good think mongoloids have literally 0 power in the real world. Enjoy league of legends and your awful system.

Can't wait for Riot to run themselves into the ground.
Yeah, I suppose they SHOULD listen to idiots like you. Maybe that will help their game become more popular.

Oh wait.

Seriously, just go away. I'm sick of people on this forum playing the victim, when it's clear as daylight why he got banned.

The trend amongst people like you seems to be:

1. Post reform card asking for feedback.
2. Receive feedback.
3. Disagree with every bit of feedback and insult those that provide it.

If we're so clueless, why is it that our accounts haven't been banned?

Argotto

02-16-2013

Are you frickin blind, or just that naive?

LittleDi

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argotto View Post
Are you frickin blind, or just that naive?
I believe the OP suffers from inability to see the forest. Trees are in the way.

SweatyWolverine

02-16-2013

Everyone posting in this thread plays 99% bot games and normal games. I understand you are all terrible at the game and probably get made fun of for being so awful. I'm sure you all are ugly as **** and got bullied IRL on a regular basis.

The fact remains that there is more lenience in a 2nd grade classroom than riot games is allowing in their game. People that actually have the mental capacity to be skilled at the game have all acknowledged how flawed this system is. I think it is blatantly obvious with how many pro players have been banned recently.

AeroWaffle

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyWolverine View Post
Everyone posting in this thread plays 99% bot games and normal games. I understand you are all terrible at the game and probably get made fun of for being so awful. I'm sure you all are ugly as **** and got bullied IRL on a regular basis.

The fact remains that there is more lenience in a 2nd grade classroom than riot games is allowing in their game. People that actually have the mental capacity to be skilled at the game have all acknowledged how flawed this system is. I think it is blatantly obvious with how many pro players have been banned recently.
The fact is, you're complaining about you or your friend got banned from an online game because you were being a jerk.

And also attempting to raise your own self esteem by randomly insulting people that disagree with you, making you look rather childish.