Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ riot. Are you ready to admit your system is flawed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorgalax

02-16-2013

Quote:
SweatyWolverine:
ROFL, are you that ****ing stupid? That isn't in all chat. He is saying "free kill mid when I get there" meaning, he will get a free kill because diana doesn't have flash.

Holy ****, how are you even functioning?

So first game he says he will feed. You ignore that, ok. I just read enemy chat and realized in the second game Diana couldn't move, so I guess you got that one right. What about the first game now? Admitting to feeding is instant punish.

magooomba

02-16-2013

Quote:
SweatyWolverine:
I just realized I'm trolling myself by even trying to respond to all of the mongoloids that frequent this community.

Not responding to anyone with a single digit IQ anymore.

And again: "Generally, immediately resorting to insults just shows the inability to succinctly and reasonably address a concern. But maybe that's just my "single digit IQ" at work."

If you have a legitimate concern, let's hear it. If you just want to hurl insults at anyone who disagrees with you, I'm sure even you have better things to do.

Getsuei

02-16-2013

Quote:
2. Summoners that report may select the wrong violation for which the accused violator is guilty of (if guilty at all). If you find any instance of guilt for any violation in any of the games that the accused is reported in, then you should click Punish. You are expected to click Punish for a guilty violator even if he/she is innocent of the violation reported IF the violator is guilty of another type of violation

Also, people tend to report for what is said in pre-game and post-game chats. It does not show up in the Tribunal but alot of individuals are unaware of this.

Now that you understand that, let us take a look at his actual case.

Game 1:

Renekton[00:03:16]well
Renekton[00:03:18]top is gg
Renekton[00:03:25]i will feed
Renekton[00:03:26]relentlessly

Great way to start out reviewing a case.

Renekton[00:11:12]and report malphj

If you are unaware of how Malph works as a jungler, he is extremely weak until he gets his ult.

Renekton[00:16:53]plz
Renekton[00:16:54]report

Renekton[00:21:17]plz
Renekton[00:21:19]report

Renekton[00:24:16]report malph

So yep, we understand he wanted to report Malph. Quit saying it and just do it.

Game 2:

Anivia [All][00:08:48]reported

So he enabled all chat to tell someone he is reporting them? And you do not see a problem with this?

Anivia[00:27:21]30 min in
Anivia[00:27:23]mao taking blue
Anivia[00:27:26]plz report

He is still using the word 'report' as a weapon.

Anivia[00:28:43]plz report
Anivia[00:28:45]single handedly
Anivia[00:28:46]lost us
Anivia[00:28:47]the game

Reading through the rest of the chat, the rest of the chat the allied team does not agree with Anivia.

Anivia[00:28:57]plz just repor tthis guy

Anivia[00:29:16]and report

Here the EZ points something out. If you notice that you are not getting blues:

Ezreal[00:31:32]why doesnt he have tear

Anivia[00:41:24]mao single hanedly lost us the ame
Anivia[00:41:27]by trolling
Anivia[00:41:30]30 min blue buff

Game 3: Think this one was a troll report, or maybe you said something in post-game. Either which way since we can't see it this case I would have pardoned if it only contained Game 3.

Game 4:

Darius[00:23:08]plz group
Darius[00:23:10]lose team fight
Darius[00:23:12]then surrender
Darius[00:23:13]ty

Such a wonderful teammate to have.

Game 5:
Looks like he just had a bad game. I would have pardoned this game also if it was by itself.

Arktik

02-16-2013

Dead set, 99% of the 'Tribunal is flawed' posts could be renamed to 'I choose to selectively ignore poor behavior in games and then act like a victim'.

powerbats

02-16-2013

Quote:
SweatyWolverine:
I just realized I'm trolling myself by even trying to respond to all of the mongoloids that frequent this community.

Not responding to anyone with a single digit IQ anymore.

Then why do you even bother posting, you've been trolling since you got banned well over a year now and you still don't get it, the community doesn't care for your flawed logic and failed attempts at trolling, your banned and rightfully so get over it.

Nothing is going to change for you or your negative friends or other players except that you'll hopefully stop blaming everyone else but yourselves for your own actions which your the ones typing in chat not us.

We're not holding a gun to your head making you behave like a jerk, that choice is solely yours, no matter what someone else does you have the power to not respond. See someone speeding well that doesn't give you the right to speed also.

Remember when you were a child (wondering about whether you ever grew up here based on how you can do nothing but insult when we refuse to accept your rantings) you were told 2 wrongs don't make a right?

Keep insulting since you've proven once again you have nothing better to say, you can't post anything with any data or proof to back it up and eventually you'll just get this forum account banned as well.

When you decide to have a legitimate discussion the adults will be here waiting to have it with you, until then go troll someplace else.

BrightNooblar

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
SweatyWolverine:
Did you read the post? Or any of the other games in the report?
The malphite in the game is clearly trolling, 2 people on his team are spamming to report him. He is also 0/4. He also spams all chat for reports and the other team just instantly reports with 0 evidence themselves.
Maybe I should just pick someone on my team every game and tell the other team to report them so they can get a perma ban for no reason.

I guess this is why the system is still in place. The majority of the human population has a single digit IQ.

The other games have no bearing on if the tribunal is faulty here. He was toxic, the tribunal flagged him as toxic, the community agreed he is toxic, he got punished. That is the system working as intended.

I understand that your point is "The reports from the enemy don't make sense" and sure, they don't. But he didn't get punished because of the enemy reports, he got punished because he was toxic. If you want to prove a fault, you need to find a case where only the fault is present.

Also worth noting, it isn't terribly hard to imagine him raging in post game, and having the enemy team report him after being asked to, and having seen him show signs of toxicity.

Edit: I'm willing to assume that in game one, the feeding comment was a "Man i'm outmatched and will end up feeding a ton" not "Screw you guys i'm going to try to feed a ton". However the rest of the game, he was still being a jackass.

LargeSnorlax

02-16-2013

Oh man, this guy's back trolling the forums.

Downvote, point and laugh, as usual.

Ladayen

02-16-2013

I can see the OP's point that this was a pretty mild case however....

1. Dont keep asking others to report people, or tell them that you will report them. It has no bearing other then to fuel a fight. Report them at the end of the game.. or dont. Your choice.

2. I dont see a single positive or helpful comment.

Edit: Sigh.. Snorlax what exactly was that comment supposed to achieve. Any body who frequents the forums is well aware of SweatyWolverine. If you dont want to deal with him then dont, but your post is simply mirroring the behavior of that in the tribunal case. Pointless negativity,

SweatyWolverine

02-16-2013

Quote:
LargeSnorlax:
Oh man, this guy's back trolling the forums.

Downvote, point and laugh, as usual.

Large snorlax IRL.

You people are so ignorant that you just immediately think when someone says "I will feed" that means they are intent feeding? He meant he needs help top or he will feed. Do you sentence someone for murder when they say they will "kill someone if x or x"? Good think mongoloids have literally 0 power in the real world. Enjoy league of legends and your awful system.

Can't wait for Riot to run themselves into the ground.

Xianio

02-16-2013

Ya, best of luck on that waiting game. Fastest expanding game company for the past 2 years is totally "running themselves into the ground."

It's just to bad your "friend" won't be here to enjoy it