@ riot. Are you ready to admit your system is flawed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SweatyWolverine

02-16-2013

So my friend has had all chat muted since he has played. Just got a warning on an account. 4 of the 5 games in question have a report from the enemy team with 0 all chat comments. Nor anyone on his team spamming all chat for reports (even though that wouldn't justify it anyways.)

The third game the only thing said in all chat is "reported" which is due to me telling him what the guy said in chat, so he unmuted it to say that.

Game 5 is his team trolling him all game, never says anything offensive and gets 2 reports regardless. The only game in all of these that you might be able to justify is the renekton game, in which was retaliation to trolls.

You literally can get banned by this atrocious system for saying anything that is negative AT ALL. It doesn't matter, even if it is mildly constructive or a response to a giant troll. You are never safe in this game. I am honestly in disbelief that riot is still sticking to their guns on the tribunal.

Using this tribunal example, everyone that plays league of legends should be banned. Every player in these reports said something offensive or negative during the game. I hope all 10 players were banned in all 5 of these games. That is clearly the way riot intends the tribunal to work.

Literally the only way to not be banned playing this game is to be born with a severe case of autism and/or being a deaf/mute.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6216667/#nogo

magooomba

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyWolverine View Post
So my friend has had all chat muted since he has played. Just got a warning on an account. 4 of the 5 games in question have a report from the enemy team with 0 all chat comments. Nor anyone on his team spamming all chat for reports (even though that wouldn't justify it anyways.)

The third game the only thing said in all chat is "reported" which is due to me telling him what the guy said in chat, so he unmuted it to say that.

Game 5 is his team trolling him all game, never says anything offensive and gets 2 reports regardless. The only game in all of these that you might be able to justify is the renekton game, in which was retaliation to trolls.

You literally can get banned by this atrocious system for saying anything that is negative AT ALL. It doesn't matter, even if it is mildly constructive or a response to a giant troll. You are never safe in this game. I am honestly in disbelief that riot is still sticking to their guns on the tribunal.

Using this tribunal example, everyone that plays league of legends should be banned. Every player in these reports said something offensive or negative during the game. I hope all 10 players were banned in all 5 of these games. That is clearly the way riot intends the tribunal to work.

Literally the only way to not be banned playing this game is to be born with a severe case of autism and/or being a deaf/mute.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6216667/#nogo
You're joking, right? Did you read the first game?

SweatyWolverine

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
You're joking, right? Did you read the first game?
Did you read the post? Or any of the other games in the report?
The malphite in the game is clearly trolling, 2 people on his team are spamming to report him. He is also 0/4. He also spams all chat for reports and the other team just instantly reports with 0 evidence themselves.
Maybe I should just pick someone on my team every game and tell the other team to report them so they can get a perma ban for no reason.

I guess this is why the system is still in place. The majority of the human population has a single digit IQ.

Gorgalax

02-16-2013

Did you read the second game?

Gorgalax

02-16-2013

Game 1:

Quote:
Renekton [00:03:16] well
Renekton [00:03:18] top is gg
Renekton [00:03:25] i will feed
Renekton [00:03:26] relentlessly
Game 2:

Quote:
Anivia [00:05:49] free kill mid
Anivia [00:05:51] when i get there
Vladimir [00:06:44] goddamn
Diana [All] [00:07:45] Please dont.
Diana [All] [00:07:55] report this anivia
Diana [All] [00:07:56] for bm
Now what were you saying?

SweatyWolverine

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgalax View Post
Did you read the second game?
Did you? Everyone on the ally team is complaining about the maokai. Should they all be banned? Not the troll who is clearly trolling the team?

SweatyWolverine

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgalax View Post
Game 1:

Game 2:

Now what were you saying?
ROFL, are you that ****ing stupid? That isn't in all chat. He is saying "free kill mid when I get there" meaning, he will get a free kill because diana doesn't have flash.

You are living proof that the tribunal is actually the worst system that has ever been implemented in any game or anything in the world. People like you are actually full ****** and have 0 reading comprehension are allowed to judge cases.

Holy ****, how are you even functioning?

magooomba

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweatyWolverine View Post
Did you read the post? Or any of the other games in the report?
The malphite in the game is clearly trolling, 2 people on his team are spamming to report him. He is also 0/4. He also spams all chat for reports and the other team just instantly reports with 0 evidence themselves.
Maybe I should just pick someone on my team every game and tell the other team to report them so they can get a perma ban for no reason.

I guess this is why the system is still in place. The majority of the human population has a single digit IQ.
I read your post. I just disagree with your premise, your analysis, and the case that you seem to think is evidence of your claims. The case you presented (of your "friend') is clearly deserving of punishment. Not every game needs punishable behavior to merit a punishable case.

Generally, immediately resorting to insults just shows the inability to succinctly and reasonably address a concern. But maybe that's just my "single digit IQ" at work.

LittleDi

02-16-2013

Classic case of "I do not understand the Tribunal" again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.

SweatyWolverine

02-16-2013

I just realized I'm trolling myself by even trying to respond to all of the mongoloids that frequent this community.

Not responding to anyone with a single digit IQ anymore.