Bug splat before match loads, can't reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Argotto

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxiehunter View Post
Did it work or have you not tried yet? I'd like to play something other than a custom game eventually.
Going to wait until someone pops in with a few suggestions. Will probably wait about a week or so.

Handaran

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****suu View Post
The LoL engine is just a piece of garbage. I can run any other game 2012+ in ULTRA mode with no fps problems or any other kind of crashing, but Adobe Air is a whack nut job. HoN works great, I've been playing more and more.
starting to feel the same way because whenever this issue is brought up on the forum, riot never responds.... seems like a pretty big issue to me if so many people have the same problem.

Argotto

02-18-2013

Quick bump before I go to bed.

Argotto

02-19-2013

Bump again I guess.

YumYumsTheTaker

02-19-2013

Bump

Proxiehunter

02-19-2013

Some attention to this from Riot would be nice. It sounds like this is on your end not ours. I see no reason my computer would be good enough to handle Custom games but unable to handle the SAME game in Classic mode.

Guildshadow

02-21-2013

Alright. Being as it is i just spent $1000 Dollars on a new system that came Pre built with the windows 8 Operating system, and put in 16 GB or ram the a10 series Trinity 4.2 Quad core AMD, and bought the XfX r7700 Graphics card and realized i cannot play or do anything without BSOD's cause the windows 8 system cannot handle any of this hardware due to no drivers being available for W8 yet. I pulled all my New hardware out, and reverted back to 6 GB ram that came with the PC, and the A6 CPU with onboard AMD 7450 Graphics, and re-installed W8 Cause my MOBO only runs GPT and not MBR Disks so no W7 T.T I started my first test with LOL in a custom game and it worked Great, Pretty Flawless actually, and was very satisfied that something was working great finally. Then i went to do a Summoners Map Classic, and it Bugsplat Eveytime i tried to re-enter the game.

As most of these people have stated, this has become annoying, and in my house, where we have a team of Five, and we like to play daily when we get home from work, I am left out to doing Custom games in any map other then the summoners, which isn't helping us become any stronger as a team.

I have formatted the drive several times, Completely uninstalled the Game and re installed several times, Looked at every .DMP File and looked for corrections for them, Taken the files and folders out, and did a repair on the LoL debug launcher, still same issues.

I have launched in previous versions, from XP SP3 all the way up to Windows 7 SP1, Also doing this in the repeated step as Administrator.

I have done all these as a rinse and repeat with allowing all access's with Defender and without defender, all other spyware and malware programs on and off, and all drivers rolled back, and completely up to date.

Now, funny thing is. and here's the catch.

As i stated Earlier there are more then one PC in the house so i am lucky enough to also test and look at the other specs and folders of all other pc's in the home running LOL.

Three of the windows 7 PC's of different brands, and models are working perfect, and have the same files to the EXACT that LOL has, all the way to current patch.

Mine and my roomates PC are the exact same, and we both have had to revert back to factory hardware, because we couldnt get W8 to work on LOL, except that the only difference now between the two of ours is the PSU. he is running an antec 850, and i am running a crappy Seasonic 350.

I can try using my 550 Rosewill, though PSU should NOT (DEFINETLY NOT) be the problem, therefore i will be trying it just to get it out of the way, But his machine the same gateway DX series is working with LOL Flawlessly, and mine will not do 5v5, and we have the exact same files and folders and drivers updated to our PC's.

Through all this frustration. i would post this as a W8 Problem, and a RIOT problem. Inless someone running an older Windows version can post saying there having the same Prob. I would suggest that Riot please try and figure out what it is with W8 and LoL that s causing this issue.

If there are issues with other Windows Versions, that would let me rest easier cause thus far no Hardware is Really updateable yet with my new system for 8 till they start releasing new hardware that is compatible with it. I am tired and it is late but hopefully someone knows something i do not, and or Riot fixes this issue. Thanks.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-21-2013

Hey guys,

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but these types of things are best handled through Riot Support, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

Here's our little primer on BugSplat issues,

I got a BugSplat Error
1. BugSplat is Riot's critical and compatibility error reporting tool. It's used to identify game conflicts with your specific system.
2. Unfortunately, this means that these issues happen on a case-by-case basis and it's hard to offer a fix on the forums.
3. Some basic things to try include taking a look at this article in the KB, updating your DirectX, Video Card Drivers, Microsoft Dot NET Frameworks, Windows Updates, Reinstalling LoL
4. As mentioned, because these issues are system specific they are difficult to address on the forums. If you need additional help please make sure you submit your BugSplat report, follow up with a ticket to Riot Support and include your DxDiag report.

Guildshadow

02-22-2013

Ok so through all the fiddling i was doing i came across the peer to peer when you open the Gears at top of logon screen for your launcher/patcher/updater.

before i did another repair, i unchecked and rechecked the Peer to Peer, and ran the repair. this time it actually patched in what was wrong with me being able to login and use the classic summoners Map.

Give it a try, and hope it works!

Guildshadow

Zubeda

02-22-2013

I have the same error, but only on Ranked games. Or for spectating ranked games...