Counter Picking On A Budget

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OoziHobo

02-16-2013

If you clicked this thread to learn about counter pick options, I am sorry. Because that's the reason I making this thread, so me and you both can learn! Hopefully, other more experience players can fill it out.

So, we're not talking specific counter picks. But champions that can be used to counter pick a wide variety of other champions. The more feedback the better! I want this thread to be a good source for newer players like myself, who don't own every champion under the sun, to be able to wisely purchase champions for the purpose of efficient counter picking.

So if you know of such a champion. List them, list which you champions you like to counter with said champion. And if you really want to contribute, a short explanation as to how.

Thanks.

Axian Superstar

02-16-2013

championselect.net you know

Jerkface Killa

02-16-2013

Championselect.net is great and all but what hes talking about is a champ that can counter more than one champ effectively. Sure u could search through Championselect and find which ones are countered by who but it only tells you the counter to that one champ not a group countered by the one champ which hes looking for. Idk if its any help to you Oozi but i can tell you most casters are countered by the "im in your face and gona bend you over try and stop me" type of champs like Yi and Garren. Other than that im in the same boat as you im afraid. But ill be back to check on this post again and hopefully learn something from it. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with this topic.

trackmaster

02-16-2013

Kass counters a lot of mids, nid does the same for top.