Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think both Morde Kaiser's old lore and newer lore are cannon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meshly

02-16-2013

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Mordekaiser/Background

His lore seems like he fits in both lores. Comes from Shadow Isles, appeared in Noxus during a a winter solstice, records of him breaking into a man's house and stealing his soul, stalks the slums of Noxus a lot, the armor is actually concealing his true power, and he arrived to join the League unannounced.

Even the Shadow Isles Altars treat him with respect that hints of him being a General of an army indirectly. With the "Mordekaiser is not to be trusted, Hecarim!" quote. Implying that Hecarim, the one who marched a trail of destruction for the Shadow Isles, has some connection to Mordekaiser. Possibly serving him?

Also btw since Thresh and Mordekaiser both steal souls does that make them some sort rivals with eachother to see who can 1-Up the other one by getting more souls?

Tehpersuns

02-17-2013

I think that Thresh, Hec and Morde are all drawing from the same source of power, and have similar goals, but different ways to do it. I also think they mirror the four horse men, death, war and pestileins

Ill Darkistino

02-17-2013

I think Mordekaiser, Thresh, and Hecarim are all part of some strange army. It doesn't matter though, as the Voidborn will conquer all. CHO'GATH FTW!