I got a tribunal ban, that i do not deserve at all!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soooju

02-16-2013

i was playing a game with ez, won the game than it says my summoner is banned....i always play a fair game and i HARDLY EVER CHAT! how could i even get a tribunal ban when i dont troll or anything....i only chat when neccesary.
this tribunal ban needs to be fixed...cant you riot ppl have an actual person to check and what not.?
like please i dont deserve this ban and i am furious....
please unban me. check my acc if needed...

Xeones

02-16-2013

I would report you for your name too.

Getsuei

02-16-2013

Check your email, including your spam filters, to see if you received an email from Riot. If not, send in a support ticket to Riot and ask to see your reform card(if it was a Tribunal ban.) Also while you are at it, I would ask to get your Summoner Name changed. While you think it is funny, it is easily misconstrued as a racial joke/attack. Prevent a future banning by getting this fixed.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Also, ensure your email address is up to date by clicking 'Account' at the top of the web page.

Tyrant Zell

02-16-2013

Im sick of people like you. People complaining about bans they dont deserve. Show us your case and then we can actually help you....Honestly...im sick of it....you are just seeking attention....if you showed us your case, we will be like "At least this guy showed us his case"

soooju

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Check your email, including your spam filters, to see if you received an email from Riot. If not, send in a support ticket to Riot and ask to see your reform card(if it was a Tribunal ban.) Also while you are at it, I would ask to get your Summoner Name changed. While you think it is funny, it is easily misconstrued as a racial joke/attack. Prevent a future banning by getting this fixed.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Also, ensure your email address is up to date by clicking 'Account' at the top of the web page.
thanks a lot man.

soooju

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuKluxKoreaT0wn View Post
thanks a lot man.
how do i get my summoners name changed?

Xianio

02-16-2013

You can put in a Support request - top right corner of your browser (in blue). They'll replace it with something like tempnameA04990.

If you want something a little more personalized you'll have to buy a new one from the in game store.