Guess telling somebody their stats = punishment..

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminari Ookami View Post
saying afk and being afk two different things but back to the main point im trying to get at the enemey team reported for nothing. Just to do it.So how is that not also abusing the system? Why is there no consequences for that?
Using it as a threat is the problem with it. So doing either of those actions is bad. Also, about the enemy teams reporting for nothing. Alot of individuals think that pre-game/post-game chat show up in the Tribunal(currently only Riot can see this information.) So if you say something there they report you for it. Of course, there is always the issue that people report out of rage/etc also. But if that is the only issue, you would have been pardoned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaminari Ookami

Junior Member

02-16-2013

Yeah i deserved the report every once in awhile ill rage if i have a bad day or something but i didnt say anything pre/post to the team. i find it insane that they report me while their "level 1" is using the language that he is using.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Just because someone else in the game is behaving badly doesn't give you the right to do so as well. The Tribunal is not trying to find who the worst player of a specific game was, it's trying to find toxic players in general. If that "level 1" keeps using the language he's using (and I agree that it's bad), he'll end up in the Tribunal as well. But that's a completely different story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaminari Ookami View Post
Who is to say i wasn't in a game full of my friends on my team? and we talk **** like that all the time to eachother. The point is that the entire enemy filed a false report...how is there not something against that?
You might have a point, except game two was also punish worthy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tegakari

Senior Member

02-16-2013

The infamous Catch-22 of League of Legends:

You are the victim of trolling or terrible players- terrible for whatever reason.
YOU MUST LOVE AND RESPECT YOUR ABUSER, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

Or else they report. Say one thing, and you are reported. And punished. I currently have a 7600 Justice Rating with 94% accuracy and on a current 80 streak. I know how it works. The catch-22 happens every three games by my estimate, based off the games I review.

There's nothing you can do about it but take it up your butt. Let them make you their *****, or else you WILL GET PUNISHED.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegakari View Post
The infamous Catch-22 of League of Legends:

You are the victim of trolling or terrible players- terrible for whatever reason.
YOU MUST LOVE AND RESPECT YOUR ABUSER, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.

Or else they report. Say one thing, and you are reported. And punished. I currently have a 7600 Justice Rating with 94% accuracy and on a current 80 streak. I know how it works. The catch-22 happens every three games by my estimate, based off the games I review.

There's nothing you can do about it but take it up your butt. Let them make you their *****, or else you WILL GET PUNISHED.
What, exactly, is forcing you to "DEFEND YOUR HONOR!!!111one" on the internet? Ignore, report, and move on. It's really that simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tegakari

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
What, exactly, is forcing you to "DEFEND YOUR HONOR!!!111one" on the internet? Ignore, report, and move on. It's really that simple.

If you don't defend yourself, your teammates will slowly be persuaded over the course of the game to side with the troll and report you. I see it happen VERY OFTEN in my cases. But you have to be extremely nice to your abuser, or else you will get punished. It's an extremely fine line to walk, and few get it right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegakari View Post
If you don't defend yourself, your teammates will slowly be persuaded over the course of the game to side with the troll and report you. I see it happen VERY OFTEN in my cases. But you have to be extremely nice to your abuser, or else you will get punished. It's an extremely fine line to walk, and few get it right.
This can be true, sure. Any game that allows you to report people will always have troll reports after all, but as long as you don't actually do anything punishable, which you won't by just ignoring the guy, chances are you won't get punished even if you do make it to the tribunal (unless of course there's something actually punishable in one of your other cases). There's no line to walk as long as you don't draw it.

I was mostly just talking about the people who feel the need to fire back for whatever reason.

I've got no problem talking to my other teammates if there's a troll in my games. I just ignore whatever the troll is saying and don't respond at all. I haven't made it to Tribunal yet by doing that and I aim to keep it that way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Disgustipated86

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaticmogg View Post
Some highlights from Game 1:

Annie [00:21:49] wow o
Annie [00:21:51] ok
Annie [00:22:06] glad we have a tank to keep people off the carries
Annie [00:24:38] im afking
Annie [00:24:39] peace

Annie [00:28:50] youre really bad

Annie [00:33:12] afking
Annie [00:33:14] mf
Annie [00:33:15] youre bad
Annie [00:33:22] literally just watching me fight there
Annie [00:33:23] 0 damage
Annie [00:33:26] so later
Annie [00:33:38] cant win when youre all bad

And something from game 2:

Brand [00:14:15] fiora **** off omg
Brand [00:14:17] wtf are you doing
Brand [00:14:25] wow now you base


In the first game, you were rather unpleasant to your opponents, and apparently at least 1 ally thought you should be banned. Game 2, however, seals the deal.
that isnt ban worthy lmao, thats called trash talk and its fine, stop being a *****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zachrin

Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgustipated86 View Post
that isnt ban worthy lmao, thats called trash talk and its fine, stop being a *****
If it were just a bit of trash talking at the opponent to get them riled up, then you might have a point. Read what you quoted again: it's not in all chat. At this point, it's not trash talking the opponent, it's yelling at his own teammates. While that kind of talking is usually frowned upon in general, directing it at your own teammates is universally unacceptable, no matter what the reason is.


123