Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guess telling somebody their stats = punishment..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaminari Ookami

02-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6210939/

Alright on the first report i was extremely frustrated but look at the reports...all form the enemy team. Now look at everything I typed in all chat. Nothing bad. While this graves is saying "you aint nothing but **** you little nigs." The entire game. Yet I get reported for saying "You're 3/7 why are you talking.", "Youre getting carried", and "Im just going to report you" You seriously have to be kidding me. The second game on the report i was extremely frustrated because it was 4v5 with 2 people D/C constantly. But seriously the first reports all from the enemy team saying "Very mean player bashing level 1 and using offensive language..." What word in there is offensive out of "really lucky i lagged out youre 3/7 why are you talking 4/8 youre getting carried im not worried what you think its fine im just going to report you so have fun being banned hecarim just doesnt know how to play" Of these words what one is offensive. I stated that he was getting carried because the whole game he constantly typing you aint **** you aint **** you little nigs. And i get reported for this? Seriously wtf is with this.

Xeones

02-16-2013

Funny story. The first game I just read through your all chat and thought "wow why did the enemy team report him" still don't know pretty sure they were just trolling. However both matches upon closer inspection you were harassing your team the entire time, serious attacks and insults.

How you can feel you don't deserve punishment is outside of my ability to understand. Also what other people say doesn't matter at all.

10. Focus on the reported player and Understand the system

Sometimes a player who is reported isn't the worst offender in the case/chatlog. Remember who is being accused before passing judgment on the case. If the reported player is bad, but not the worst, they should still be punished. If they don't deserve punishment but there was another offender in the case, don't punish the accused player. If the player doesn't deserve punishment for the reported reason ( i.e. "excessive time spent idle&quot, but they still had an offensive name or used abusive language, they might still be subject to punishment. Remember that "punish" constitutes your verdict that the reported player’s actions were outside the scope of positive, competitive gameplay – it does not represent your request to have Riot Games evaluate that report, or every player in it, as a whole. Based on your determination, Riot Games will only be taking action, if any, against the particular reported player.

Kaminari Ookami

02-16-2013

Who is to say i wasn't in a game full of my friends on my team? and we talk **** like that all the time to eachother. The point is that the entire enemy filed a false report...how is there not something against that?

Xeones

02-16-2013

I'm male, I understand how we talk among friends. You did not know any of the people you were insulting. They might have made a frivilous report, but you had still been reported by at least one ally in each match and you were 100% deserving of punishment.

Kaminari Ookami

02-16-2013

Sigh I know i deserved punishment this isn't the problem the problem is i said NOTHING to the enemy team offensive while their "level 1 friend" talked **** all game. So should i start playing with 4 friends and just report the whole team enemy team no matter what since there's no consequence to doing that.

Getsuei

02-16-2013

Game 1:
Annie[00:22:06]glad we have a tank to keep people off the carries
Annie[00:24:38]im afking
Annie[00:24:39]peace
Annie[00:24:49]no reason to keep playing

Annie [All][00:28:03]its fine im just going to report you so have fun being banned

Annie[00:33:12]afking
Annie[00:33:14]mf
Annie[00:33:15]youre bad

Annie [All][00:37:56]reported

Nothing bad eh, what is all that? And you do understand there is a mute button correct? You also use 'report' as a weapon.

Game 2, your language is worse.

Edit: Just read your last post. Tbh, if multiple ppl are actually report worthy, just mute/report them and move on. And there are consequences. Mass bannings have gone out before for people who friviously use the report button.

Quote:
15. On August 22, 2012, it was announced that players that abuse the report option by sending false reports will be punished. A number of suspensions were placed on player accounts guilty of this abuse.

Xeones

02-16-2013

Quote:
Kaminari Ookami:
Sigh I know i deserved punishment this isn't the problem the problem is i said NOTHING to the enemy team offensive while their "level 1 friend" talked **** all game. So should i start playing with 4 friends and just report the whole team enemy team no matter what since there's no consequence to doing that.

There is consequence when you report someone who happens to be innocent.

Kaminari Ookami

02-16-2013

saying afk and being afk two different things but back to the main point im trying to get at the enemey team reported for nothing. Just to do it.So how is that not also abusing the system? Why is there no consequences for that?

Fanaticmogg

02-16-2013

Some highlights from Game 1:

Annie [00:21:49] wow o
Annie [00:21:51] ok
Annie [00:22:06] glad we have a tank to keep people off the carries
Annie [00:24:38] im afking
Annie [00:24:39] peace

Annie [00:28:50] youre really bad

Annie [00:33:12] afking
Annie [00:33:14] mf
Annie [00:33:15] youre bad
Annie [00:33:22] literally just watching me fight there
Annie [00:33:23] 0 damage
Annie [00:33:26] so later
Annie [00:33:38] cant win when youre all bad

And something from game 2:

Brand [00:14:15] fiora **** off omg
Brand [00:14:17] wtf are you doing
Brand [00:14:25] wow now you base

In the first game, you were rather unpleasant to your opponents, and apparently at least 1 ally thought you should be banned. Game 2, however, seals the deal.

Kaminari Ookami

02-16-2013

So what the consequence for doing that cause shouldn't that whole team be punished? even though yes i was rightfully reported but not because of anything i said to them.