Ping test every single time a person logs in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zer0blizzard

02-16-2013

It's extremely annoying to be placed into a match with people that have an orange ping and then they usually disconnect. Can we just throw all the people with crappy connections so the rest of us with good connections don't have games with predictable 4v5s?

At least when two teams of all orange connections play, they're more likely to be 4v4 or 3v3 than orange vs green ping teams.

Zer0blizzard

02-18-2013

Waiting for responses.

Zer0blizzard

03-01-2013

Waiting for responses.

69Broseidon420

03-01-2013

Oh hey, I just wrote a request similar to this, and noticed you had a similiar request. You can read mine if you'd like.

I noticed that yours has been up for a week, and I'm the only response. I'm guessing it takes them a very long time to look at these requests, assuming they even do at all.

extreme person

03-01-2013

I like the idea, maybe under summoner profile you could press a ping test button. But really, test a LA server on http://www.speedtest.net and you'll get accurate results. On the east coast i get 55 ping and on speedtest i get 57 so it's fairly identical

Fluffy1

03-02-2013

i would like a ping test to see if its flakey or not so i know somethings draining my net before i find out later. but this game is perfectly playable and stable at 250 ping and less

Zer0blizzard

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
i would like a ping test to see if its flakey or not so i know somethings draining my net before i find out later. but this game is perfectly playable and stable at 250 ping and less
Agreed, but players are more likely to disconnect and AFK/complain about lag.