Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cause i was banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG TurtleGG

02-16-2013

idk...that is all, pls tell me.
i need my acc to play tournament in my region, i've competitive acc pls

No se porque me banearon m icuenta pero exijo que me den una respuesta porfavor, ya que, juego en ligas conpetitiva en mi region y no puedo
estar cambiando de cuenta para este tipo de problemas

Gracias a todos por su pasiencia al leer esto
Thx all :<

Prevail517

02-16-2013

Because yes of course.

Qichin

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Seeing as how you not getting yourself banned is your responsibility, and seeing as how lots of professional players were banned (some permanently), I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

xXEvermoreXx

02-16-2013

Not sure what you are after but it has been said that riot will not undo bans or suspensions ever (unless they are wrongful) if you believe that to be true contact support

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
xXEvermoreXx:
Not sure what you are after but it has been said that riot will not undo bans or suspensions ever (unless they are wrongful) if you believe that to be true contact support

Well he was most likely banned for harassment/abuse, which is automatically a wrongful ban due to the simple fact that there is a chat filter in the game, which is on by default, as well as a mute button.

Qichin

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:
Well he was most likely banned for harassment/abuse, which is automatically a wrongful ban due to the simple fact that there is a chat filter in the game, which is on by default, as well as a mute button.

Not according to Riot.

Arktik

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:

I don't know how many threads you've spammed this on now, but it's been said time and time again:

'THE CHAT FILTER IS NOT A VALID EXCUSE TO EXCESSIVELY CURSE.'

You were banned because of it, nothing is going to change, move on.

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

Quote:
Arktik:
I don't know how many threads you've spammed this on now, but it's been said time and time again:

'THE CHAT FILTER IS NOT A VALID EXCUSE TO EXCESSIVELY CURSE.'

You were banned because of it, nothing is going to change, move on.

Then Riot should promptly remove the filter and the mute button from the game entirely, as they are obviously not serving their purpose.

Arktik

02-16-2013

Quote:
Ext3rmin8or:
Then Riot should promptly remove the filter and the mute button from the game entirely, as they are obviously not serving their purpose.

If someone is being an a**hole, I'm going to mute them, purely because I don't want to hear any more of their filth.

But I'm still going to report them after the game.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
xXEvermoreXx:

Wrongful? they arent free to debate they just close down the ticket so no it cannot be debated even if it is wrong, this is what happens when u give a company a monopoly, you let them **** all over you and they dont give a ****.