Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me get out of Bronze!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seoulja Mang

03-09-2013

if u want to carry solo q as a mid u need to play someone with high mobility, and ganking potential, some of these champs are like ahri, zed, and khazix. Like the poster above me has said, u need to push ur lane and go pressure other lanes, the easiest way to win games is pushing lane after u hit lvl 6 and ganking bot lane because they won't have ultimate and their jungler shouldnt be lvl 6 at this point. If u seriously want to learn and carry games u need to learn the timing of the junglers ganks and etc so u know when u can be aggressive and when u can gank other lanes while being safe.

Echo5kw

03-09-2013

Really wish everyone would tell mid to focus on their turret and not'gank' if i dont ask for help, donyt come steal my kills/farm

Dotayy

03-09-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3199140

Gheylurd

04-06-2013

l