The Truth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArCblizz

02-16-2013

The truth about the new ranking system is this...

It is a gimmick.

RIOT devised a system that pretty much guarantees you cannot rise very far without spending obscene amounts of time playing the game. example being that you could work incredibly hard to rise 1 division. but then drop right back down with less work then it took to rise. What RIOT is doing is forcing players to play more to obtain anything. purely a gimmick from a bunch of money grubbing *******s. Yes RIOT I am talking to you and I hope you read this.

I actually really hope that over the next few year new games rise and RIOT fails as a company, because that is really all that they deserve. I am adding myself to the list of many people who are quiting this game. There is no gain or reward for anything completed in this game, but if you are not the most amazing bronze or silver player in the world you get **** on, you get trolled, you get reported and you drop.

RIOT is a company of wannabees that cant do the simple job of looking at other mmr systems to copy. Blizzard being the number one, followed by many other games. If all you care about is money and not that your players enjoy the game then you have succeeded.

Goodbye RIOT

Goodbye worst community I have ever experienced in a game

I hope you are all proud of yourselves

LoudFootSteps

02-16-2013

Wow, that actually gave me a good laugh.

But seriously, on a 100% free game you complain about the time it takes to rise divisions. Meanwhile you can play SC2 and it will take you months to increase "leagues" just because you actually have to get better.

Just because you are upset that you were placed in a higher division than you were supposed to the first time, doesn't mean the system is screwed. If you were placed in Silver when you were supposed to be placed in Bronze, don't assume that you are somehow better than you thought you were, because you aren't. You are a bronze player, and the system will make you one.

Seriously, the game is 100% free. Spending money is completely your choice. I have no clue why you would call them money-grubbing...

Rummel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Well that's not very nice. I think the new ranking system is amazing, I've rised from Gold 5 to Plat 5 since it's came out, and make, that took me 20 games. Plus, I think Riot is taking a good lead with the balance decisions and where they're going with the game. Though, I'll have to admit, the community isn't at where it should be, it's one of the biggest games in the world right now. Give it some time, and hopefully you'll come back, and with a nicer attitude towards it all.

ArCblizz

02-16-2013

I love hearing from gold and silver players that think everything is all roses and honey. Go to bronze and try to have a good time. end of story.

The only thing I have ever wanted in this game, is to play it with people who actually want to play. I dont get to do that ever. every second game is a troll or a leaver. or everybody wants to surrender 5 minutes in. So dont come down here on your high gold or platinum horse telling me what its like.

I spent almost a month holding myself at 1125 elo trying my hardest to get to silver. I just want to be in a place with less trolls so i can actually have fun games. Sense then i have dropped to bronze division 5 after about 10 losses in a row, every single one with leavers, trolls and afkers. One game with 3 adcs. So please come here and tell me that i belong in bronze, pls tell me it will get better.

When a player who wants to play this game with normal people cant, there is a major ****ing issue.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

Hmm. I'll bite.

Good riddance though.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

I love hearing from gold and silver players that think everything is all roses and honey. Go to bronze and try to have a good time. end of story.

-Been there, not there now. Living proof carrying is possible.

The only thing I have ever wanted in this game, is to play it with people who actually want to play. I dont get to do that ever. every second game is a troll or a leaver. or everybody wants to surrender 5 minutes in. So dont come down here on your high gold or platinum horse telling me what its like.

-ok, play normals.
Play on a team.
Duo queue.
Obviously solo queue isn't for you. Complaining about solo queue is retarded. It's a gamble, and you're losing the bet.

I spent almost a month holding myself at 1125 elo trying my hardest to get to silver. I just want to be in a place with less trolls so i can actually have fun games. Sense then i have dropped to bronze division 5 after about 10 losses in a row, every single one with leavers, trolls and afkers. One game with 3 adcs. So please come here and tell me that i belong in bronze, pls tell me it will get better.

- if you think things change in silver, you're in for a rude awakening; if you ever get there,

When a player who wants to play this game with normal people cant, there is a major ****ing issue.

-This is what teams are for. Your entire post is made redundant by this statement.
Don't you have any friends?
Make some.

The only serious problem I see is you not bothering to help yourself.

LoudFootSteps

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArCblizz View Post

No. I am in Bronze and I rarely encounter trolls or leavers. Silver is actually worse.

DarkSickle01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudFootSteps View Post
Wow, that actually gave me a good laugh.

But seriously, on a 100% free game you complain about the time it takes to rise divisions. Meanwhile you can play SC2 and it will take you months to increase "leagues" just because you actually have to get better.

Just because you are upset that you were placed in a higher division than you were supposed to the first time, doesn't mean the system is screwed. If you were placed in Silver when you were supposed to be placed in Bronze, don't assume that you are somehow better than you thought you were, because you aren't. You are a bronze player, and the system will make you one.

Seriously, the game is 100% free. Spending money is completely your choice. I have no clue why you would call them money-grubbing...
+1 request sticky

Shadow Wolf 47

02-16-2013

So, if you what you say is true, my following statement must be true:
If YOU are losing games, 5 other people on the other team must be WINNING and rising, yes? So, by that philosophy, it is entirely possible to get yourself out.
Don't blame your team