5 afkr's and counting in ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meldrath7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Broken computer, ****ty internet blah blah blah.... this is getting old quick.

LoudFootSteps

02-16-2013

If you have a broken computer or sh*tty internet, you shouldn't be playing ranked in the first place. You could say that you want to play ranked and crappy technology won't stop me, but then you will just repeatedly lose.

Meldrath7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

That's my point. Too many people with bad internet and ****ty computers and this and that playing ranked.... I got 5 afk's in 6 games so far today.

laxjoh

02-16-2013

There's been an issue with people having connectivity issues with LoLclient even though they have flawless Internet and great Internet speed as well as good computer. It's happened to me twice in the past week. I think you are just getting very unlucky.

ArCblizz

02-16-2013

No, RIOT just doesnt give a ****. I dont see them coming down into these forums to explain how they plan on fixing ranked.

Meldrath7

02-16-2013

Woot, so just played a 3v5, was 6/2 panth, and lost in 13 minutes. (was 5/0 before it became a 1v5 cause the adc/support afk'd cause it was a 3v5....) So yeah. I really am getting tired of this **** Riot.

Oh and up to 6 afk teams so far now. I'm going to chronicle this **** cause its old. Lost over 150 LP (demoted a division) cause of this junk.

Macsnow

02-16-2013

Indeed, the amount of afk's I get is starting to get ridiculous! As much as 8 afk's in 10 games...

LoudFootSteps

02-16-2013

If it is client problems, it is best to just ignore this. A person who has client problems can restart the client and rejoin the game. You will know not to get pissed at this.

I think I would only get annoyed if they never rejoined the game at all. Seriously, people staying AFK and not rejoining sucks. I report all people who do this, unless they go AFK for like a minute and it costs us the game. If that happens I get annoyed but I don't report, because if someone went AFK for a minute in the middle of the game it wouldn't have hurt so much. It was just situational.

Meldrath7

02-16-2013

7 afks now today out of 11 games. 3 of them duo queues.

Kedoren

02-16-2013

Lol, I just got done playing a game earlier where our jungler DC'd at lvl 5. We start winning 4v5, and our mid DC'd. Had their mid inhibitor down, had gotten baron, and lose because 2 DC's. 3v5, GG.