Chat Hacks In LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidingNixx

02-16-2013

On the Tribunal system, I've noticed a few cases where the enemy team has reported for offensive language, in games where nothing has been typed for the enemy team to read.

This one case I just reviewed, had like 20 lines typed all game, and only one line with an offensive word, which was said to the team, but it was not the team who reported the player.

I have seen this a few times, and am wondering if this is just random people reporting players for non-sense, or if there is some kind of chat hack which allows the full chat of both teams to always be shown to a player.

Alanja

02-16-2013

Players sometimes like to hit the report button after a game.

If there was nothing wrong with the game, pardon it

VoidingNixx

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanja View Post
Players sometimes like to hit the report button after a game.

If there was nothing wrong with the game, pardon it
Gotcha... and have done. Thanks!

Ladayen

02-16-2013

Sometimes people click the wrong reason, sometimes the offensive chat is in pregame or post game chat that the tribunal cant see.

When judging dont pay too much attention for the reason the person was reported, unless it was inappropiate name.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

"offensive language" is the default reason, so lazy people tend to report for that.

Also he might have been rude in post game, which we don't see.

Kooshboo

02-17-2013

It is always possible it was a pre-game or post-game offense (we really need to be given access to those and many player's don't realize we don't get those..and worse some trolls do realize that and only misbehave verbally in them). In these cases what I do is look at the other cases provided. If there is abusive language in those, it's highly likely the person was abusive in one of the two chats we couldn't see in the other case.

If all of the cases though are the same (reports of abusive language but the accused player says nothing during the game) and it's multiple people over multiple cases I often am highly suspicious that it's the latter; that the player trolling the team knows we don't get those logs and there for just goes full out in pre and post game chat. It's a hard call in cases like this..just do the best you can.

As a player though, when I report a troll who did this, I copy/paste their dialogue or I screen shot and send to Riot.

Drp266666

02-17-2013

click show all lol

Gomethegnome

02-17-2013

Lol funny thing is he had about 60% chance to be banned just for coming in the tribunal cus thats how it works 60% of tribunal players are careless people or botters / trolls that feel like making other peoples league time miserable by spamming punish tribunal = worst ban idea ever made and nobody would ever do the same thing cus they aint stupid like this system

Jinxiies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Sometimes people report for the post game chat.