Dom community

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

sooooo bad holy ****.

A12MO12

02-16-2013

who are you?

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

my point exactly

naotasan

02-16-2013

I've been part of the Dominion community for over a year. I don't know you who you are o_o

NamKim

02-16-2013

I've been part of the Dominion community for 9 months now...I don't know who you are...

Rebel Dragon

02-16-2013

I feel some backstory may be missing here...

Koravel

02-16-2013

I've been part of the Dominion community since the mode came out, and I don't know who you are either.

I was talking about this just the other day with a couple people after a game. The SR community is filled with way more trolls and ragers than the Dominion community, I think. Now, this is most likely due simply to the larger playerbase, as we do have some ragers in here. But still, by and large, I seem to have a much more fun time with the opponent than in Summoner's Rift.

Twibs

02-16-2013

As a member of the dominion community, I fully accept that I am a dick. To SR players who come in to dominion and treat it and those who take it seriously like trash, have no idea what they're doing, and waste 20mins of my life for an unenjoyable game.

Kolos1001

02-16-2013

I played a lot when jabebot was around and then stopped when it didn't work any more. I come back and every game is rageaholics or trolls who say "it's just dominion why do you care?"

Pyroxite

02-16-2013

That's actually the SR community, who came to take a break in dominion. So it's them you hate. Play up or down to a group of mostly dominion players and it gets better.