how to combo as akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WWIITanker

02-16-2013

Hey fourm, just bought akali and really enjoy her and dat burst. But my question is what is the combo for most damage? In my normal build i get a lich bane, so dont forget about the AA :P thanks and have a good day

Vito1014

02-16-2013

I usually start with magic pen boots. work towards a hextech revolver if I dont need the health. If i need health i start with Haunting guise(little bit of health with more magic pen helps a lot if youre falling behind.) After that go Crystal scepter>Gunblade> abyssal scepter> Liandrys torment> then rabadons. If youre able to pull enough gold before needing to "b" AFTER you have bought crystal scepter get rabadons then.

gianzftw

02-16-2013

if i have a hard counter in my lane i start with the Rejuvenation + 6 pots + 1 ward then i buy first Item Warmog > Hextech > Rilay > Rabadon

easy lane : Revolver (1200gold) , Rilay, then i finish Hextech, Rabadon

the boots u can do it whenever u want.

laxjoh

02-16-2013

This is how you should primarily combo with her kit.

Use your Q only to harass and autoattack to farm. Those that are ranged champs will seek to deny you farm. You must do everything in your power to dodge those pokes/harasses and poke back with your Q. You can use your W to sort of "scare" the opposing laner away so you can get those last hits or to seek to poke the enemy with a Q/AA combo.

Now, once you turn level 6, it's still not smart just to ult in immediately. Use your Q on the enemy champion. The mark should be on their head. About 1 second before your Q comes back from CD and if you have good positioning, ult in so that you can use that mark on the enemy for AA extra damage, and Q immediately right after ulting in. Then spam Akali skills for a penta. 1v1 lane fights, I would save W for when you are in HUGE trouble and nothing else. That W can save you from near-death ganks using it to juke people out.

Ladd 06

02-16-2013

My guide
Skill max R>Q>W>E
Start with your Q then R in after the Q hit for secondary damage E for more damage and then rinse and repeat
Items if you dont have a custom akali rune page so that you can immediatly proc her 2 passives Buy long sword and 2 pots so you get that 6% spell vamp asap........

Core items Hex. Revolver>Sorc> Rylais> Death cap> Will of ancients (gunblade is very overrated)> personal choices i guess

Ladd 06

02-16-2013

Forgot lich bane first item is a terribal idea its more like a last or 4th item

laxjoh

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladd 06 View Post
My guide
Skill max R>Q>W>E
Start with your Q then R in after the Q hit for secondary damage E for more damage and then rinse and repeat
Items if you dont have a custom akali rune page so that you can immediatly proc her 2 passives Buy long sword and 2 pots so you get that 6% spell vamp asap........

Core items Hex. Revolver>Sorc> Rylais> Death cap> Will of ancients (gunblade is very overrated)> personal choices i guess
Should max E over W.

Vito1014

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladd 06 View Post
My guide
Skill max R>Q>W>E

Using Akali's E in your rotation wastes energy... Use it if you need last little bit of damage to just finish them. But E shouldnt be used in a starting combo. Best to save your energy for Q.

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Using your E on a target with Q on them activates the mark and gives all the benefits of bonus damage and energy refund.

JevelFaithful

02-16-2013

If we're just talking about combo. What I generally do is :
Qpoke -> ult-> either E or AA, depending which does the best dmg -> Q -> AA

When youneed to disengage, W.
And as a sidenote : you can zone with W. lay it down, walk in it, most smart people will avoid it. if they don't Q->AA them, stealth. Rinse and repeat. Some people will just face you in it vecause they knwo they can win a straight battle. You need a small lead.